thirteen;

Jordan

"daddy, yes i'm fine." I said through the line for the 10th. "david, manuel and rafinha are watching me, i'll be home at 10, okay thanks love you bye." I clicked the end button before he could even reply. He was so overprotective.

"I am actually upset he doesn't trust us with you." David pouted. "Who doesn't trust me, I mean look at my face."

I grinned grabbing a handful of his cheeks and pinching it. "exactly you little adorable chipmunk"

"you keep calling me that, I take offense at being compared to a rodent." David slapped my hands away from his cheeks turning his head sassily to the other direction. His nose pointed into the air.

"stop being such a sass monster and accept your adorable fate." I chuckled. "are we leaving yet?"

"Manuel is upstairs still getting dressed, he's worst than woman." Rafinah replied. "he'll take ages."

yes fellas, I was in manuel neuer's home. sitting on his couch, drinking from his glass, eating his food with david alaba and rafinha. life couldn't get any better than this. "what is he doing? He said all he was doing is showering really quick then putting on clothes."

"can you guys not talk shit while I'm not here." The tall german appeared before us in dark jeans and a white long sleeve shirt. "Especially while you are guest in my home."

"aw I think we hurt his feelings." David teased.

"I'll hurt your face." Manuel threatened him.

My eyes widened and I couldn't stop myself from bursting out in fits of laughter. "whoa whoa wait what? Manu! you are actually really violent."

"welcome to an everyday life of david Alaba." David groaned. "I get threatened by this tree daily."

"maybe because you deserve it." Manuel replied to him.

"can we just get to the restaurant before we are late." Rafinha piped in. "Thiago just texted and said he, dante and jerome were already there."  yes we were going to celebrate tonights huge victory and bayern munichs further advancing into the champions league. The team and their significant others were attending so I don't think I was going to be alone and the only girl.

"hurry, I promised mitchell I'd save him a seat." David got up abruptly pulling me up with him nearly pulling my arms off. Mitchell and David were literally two peas in a pod. david was the teams slut, he had a bromance with everybody on the team and I loved it.

------------------------------

"whoa there." Manuel grabbed my arm as I felt my body tilting and I was expecting the impact of the ground but it never came. "why don't you try staying on your feet and not fall so your dad does not have a reason to murder us."

"I'm sorry but these damn paparazzi's are catching me off guard. The flashes went directly to my eyes and I lost balance and sight. I thought I was seeing the light for a second." I grasped onto his arm to regain my balance.

we've just arrived at the restaurant and immediately you could tell that footballers were here by the rows of expensive sports cars, cars in general parked outside the resturant. It was explainable as to why all these paparazzi's were here. I'd try to get a picture of the famous bayern munich too after the game they played today. I felt a hand grab onto mine directing me through the parking lot.

"they're not that bad." Rafinha said from beside me. "once you get used to them."

"rafinha, have you not seen yourself. you love the camera of course you'd say they're not that bad." I chuckled. a man dressed in a black tuxedo opened the door for us to enter in. Rafinha immediately let go of my hands once we reached where everyone was located. I watched as Rafinha joined his teammates at one of the tables.

"oh fuck." I murmured to myself.

An arm slung its way around my neck. "What's wrong, pumpkin?" David Alaba stood besides me.

"everyone is all dressed up and I am over here looking like this." I pointed to my outfit, it was just simple leggings, a light blue top and a black leather jacket. "look at her, she looks like she's ready to be on the cover of vogue."

David removed his arms from my shoulders, scratching the back of his neck. "yeah you do look kinda dull compared to her."

"thanks, amigo." I rolled my eyes.

"but that's just Ann-Kathrin, everyone looks dull compared to her, I mean look at her she's hot." David stared at ann. "I spit my game at her every chance I get."

"does Mario know you have the hots for his girl?" I asked as a smile slowly crept onto my lips as I watched david check out ann.

"of course he does, I flirt with her while he's standing there. He just doesn't know I own every swimsuit calendar she's featured in." David admitted smiling as if he just won an award. "signed them herself, but I wouldn't dare tell him that, he'd have my head."

"what? you got her to sign them? you are unbelievable." I laughed. "don't tell mario but I ship it. we'll call you dathrin"

"look she's by herself, I think it's time for David to slide in and spit fire." He gave my shoulder a quick squeeze before fixing his hair and flattening his shirt. He sent me a quick wink before walking towards the german model.

I bit my lips to keep from laughing at loud. He opened his arms and ann accepted the hug, her back was faced to me so I saw his face as he hugged her. He sent me a dazzling smile and a thumbs up. I shook my head at his attempt to woo his best mates girl.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++