three.

@Manuel_Neuer: 10k? come on everyone retweet @lewangötze's tweet.

++++++++++++++

-Philipp-

#TakeLahmToProm started trending

was this even a thing now? why was everyone encouraging this lewangötze girl they had no idea who this girl was yet here they were- My teammates helping this girl out.

"guys you should stop advertising for her." I looked directly at Thomas.

"why are you looking at me for? Manu and David did it too." Thomas pointed at the two culprits, who were in fits of laughter in the back. "they have just as much blame in this."

"take lahm to prom" Bastian snickered. "kind of catchy, don't you think?"

"no, I don't." I said.

"It's actually really catchy." Manu laughed. "can't wait till its the day of prom and we get to take the prom pictures before we send you off."

"you know, I hope someone scores a hattrick on you. " I didn't mean it but I just wanted to see the expression on his face, which went from pure joy to hatred.

"never."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@lewangötze: currently trying to find the circumference of Marco Reus's ass.

thomas müller and Manuel Neuer retweeted.

@Manuel_Neuer: @woodyinho someone has a fangirl and its not Thomas!

@lewangötze: @Manuel_Neuer stop talking about me

@Manuel_Neuer: @Lewangötze was your name even mentioned in that tweet?

@Lewangötze: don't act dumb, it was a subtweet and it was about me

((
@lewangötze: currently trying to find the circumference of Marco Reus's ass.

Marco Reus favorited

@woodyinho just followed you

))

@lewangötze: i'm screaming RN

@lewangötze: @woodyinho come to bayern we have great food and mario

@woodyinho: @lewangötze tempting

@lewangötze: only downside is you'll have to be stuck with Manuel Neuer everyday :p

@Woodyinho: @lewangötze I don't know how I could ever survive that ;)

@Manuel_Neuer: you're just jealous its ok I understand @woodyinho @lewangötze

@lewangötze: jealous of what? ;p @Manuel_Neuer

@Manuel_Neuer: all my ass $; @Lewangötze

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

dedicated to : durmmels bc your stories give me life