chill saturday

part 2 to life w/ kids so if you didn't read that, go read it then come back.

michael- 16
kaleb- 15
raina- 11
blake- 9
ocean- 1
jaiden- 1

mm.." vinnie mumbles in his sleep which causes me to stir awake, blinking my eyes open and looking down at the heavy hand that was holding securely onto my chest.

i smile softly before turning my head to look at him. his head is buried into my neck as he rubs his eyes with his other hand to also wake himself up.

"hi baby." vinnie softly says in his morning voice, his hand that's placed on my chest starts to move up slightly until his fingers are resting inside my robe, playing with my bare nipples.

"morning pretty boy." i smile, using both of my hands to brush his hair out of his face. i feel him peck my neck softly as he scoots closer to me, his fingers continuing to twist my nipple, making it harden from his touch.

this is how we always woke up; vinnie's head in my neck and his hands touching my boobs like he was guarding them or something. Sometimes I would even wake up with his mouth on one of them but that was almost rare. I don't know why he loved my boobs so much but he never went a day without touching them at least once.

"Vinnie.. Why are you obsessed with my boobs?" I ask him and that only makes him switch to my other boob before answering. "They're just so soft.." He whispers, kissing down my neck and trailing to my collarbone.

A soft moan leaves my mouth from the feeling of his lips and that's when he slowly begins to hover over me, now traveling down to wrap his lips around my tit, swirling it around in his mouth. I bite my lip, my hand gathering a fistful of his hair and grabbing tightly onto it.

His lips let go of my boob after awhile and he started to kiss down my stomach, leaving faint marks everywhere he kissed. My back arched as he got closer and closer to my pussy and that's when I came back to my senses, remembering we had 6 other people in the house. "B-babe.. Maybe we shouldn't.. One of the kids- they could
come in. Remember last time?" I try to say but he starts tugging my underwear down, ignoring me.

"They'll be fine. They're probably still sleep or occupying each other." Vinnie says, lifting his head back up to kiss me deeply. My hands wrap around the back of his neck, kissing him back as our tongues swirl together.

Everything was going good until we hear the door burst open and Vinnie huffs as he pulls away from my lips, turning to who could've been the culprit this time.

Just as I expected, it was Blake and Raina arguing over who can use the bathroom first. Raina had Jaiden in her hands and he was whining as he looked over at me and vinnie, clearly wanting one of us to save him.

Vinnie sighs at the two bickering as he quickly gets out bed to slip his sweatpants on. "Alright alright. Both of you shush. We have two bathrooms for a reason." Vinnie says as he reaches for Jaiden. He almost automatically lifts his arms up for his dad to get him and Vinnie coos to him as he softly grabs him and props him on his hip after kissing his cheek a couple times. "Is your sister still sleep?" Vinnie asks both of them and they nod.