Right there and then

POV Pauline

"Jesus fuck"
I murmured while slowly getting up. Just now realizing i was next to my soon to be husban- roommate in my bed, i tried waking him up too.

" hey get up.( no answer) ASHER GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THIS BED YOU FUCKING FABIO ASS MOTHERFUCKER."

" JESUS STOP YELLING!"
" Mate, why the FUCK am i in bed with you."
I said calmly.
" cuz like " he stumbled " uhh i was sleeping i guess then i woke up and took you to my bed fell asleep" he explained with his hot fucking voice i swear i came right there and then.

" im sorry. ( i said smiling) YOUR bed?"
" stfu stop screaming get back in bed. " he took me by my waist and pulled me with him. I realized that this is it im going to die and was like fuck it and pushed him on the back and laid on his stomach.
A few hours later we woke up cuddling with me being the little spoon 🥄.
I slowly stumbled out of his arms to my kitchen to get his shit and put it in his room. As i did that, i heard that he woke up and walked to his room.

" morning sweetheart"
"Dont u fucking call me that you shit licker.
Heres your stuff, this will be your room."

"Fine."
"Fine."
We both said that.

——————————-
POV Asher
i woke up with her cuddling. My morning wood  being DANGEROUSLY close to her perfect ass and my hands being on her beautiful tits.

some time later we agreed that i will sleep in the other room.

We all know thats not true ;)

I went to the bathroom to jack off my 9 inches obviously.

TW SOME SEXUAL SCENES

i locked the door, unzipped my pants and leaned my back against the wall. Slowly started stroking, i spit on my hand and started stroking again. I felt close to orgasm, and i started to groan a little bit. " fuuckkk paulinee.. uhh....." and i came. I think she didnt hear me.

I got out of the bathroom and she was staring at me.

Oh fuck.