Come With Me

Ahsoka's POV
(Talking to Ezra at her cave)
"Ezra, you have great skill, but you still need much practice."

"So do you!" He defends.

"That's quite true, but I.... Haven't had much of a chance to practice, you have. You have a master that's training you! My master has been gone, for a long time" I feel sadness and a sense of depression wash over me as I say this, and it's coming from me.

"If you want to Ezra, you can sneak over here every few days and I can help you train."

"But you're younger that me." He states.

"Also true, but I've been training a lot longer than you have and I can be of much help."

Ezra's POV
I know that I can't keep sneaking away like this. Eventually Kanan will figure out that something's up, he'll find out, and he'll get mad at me for not telling him about Ahsoka, not only being the last of her kind, but that she's a Jedi as well. There's only one solution

"Ahsoka! Come with me! Kanan can train you!" I exclaim

Ahsoka's POV
"Ezra I can't, I don't know your crew and I don't know if I can trust them."

"You trust me, and I trust them, that counts for something right?" He conveys

He just doesn't get it, I can't tell him what happened and where I've been for who knows how long! He probably thinks that I know nothing of Order 66. I can sense that he's got a troubled past as well, but he's hesitant to reveal anything about it.

"Please Ahsoka! You have to come with me, with us! You'll be safe." His voice trailed off.

"Ezra... What do you mean by safe?" What is he hiding from me?

"Ahsoka please!" He begs

"Fine, but I won't be speaking to anyone. I used to do it this during the Clone Wars when meeting someone whom I wasn't sure if they were friend or foe.

"Deal?"

"Deal!, but can I tell them why?" Ezra asks.

"No!" Okay I'm not going to tell them, but they're going to ask questions sooner or later; by then I just hope I can trust them.

(ON THE RAMP OF THE GHOST)
Ahsoka's POV
This ship reminds me of Anakin's ship even though this one's a lot bigger. As Ezra's master walks down the ramp I look away, not wanting to be noticed. Although he does anyway

"Hi." He greets

I look over at Ezra and he gestures for me to follow him onto the ship. As I walk up the ramp, I notice that Kanan is monitoring my every move. I reach back and make sure that my shirt is covering my lightsaber, it is. If I don't know whether I can trust him, I surely don't want him to know that I'm a Jedi.. Sorta.

After the ramp folds, Ezra introduces us. "Kanan, this is Ahsoka. Ahsoka this is Kanan."

Kanan shifts his gaze to Ezra and says "Ezra, explain."

Kanan's POV
This doesn't make any sense. Last thing I remember he ran out and said that he was going to check on his tower. I knew he was lying but I never imagined him going to see the Togruta, or uh er, I mean Ahsoka. Why does that name sound familiar and why won't she say anything?

I pull him aside. "Explain,"

"Well I kind of lied about checking in my tower-" he begins

"I figured that much, but where did you really go?" I cut in.

"Ok, ok. She found me at the black market and told me to meet her at this rock cave she found. She tried to explain the Force to me, but I told her I already knew. We had a force/martial battle, she told me I needed work and I told her she did too." He explains

So he went to see her because she sensed the Force in him and tried to train him?

"So.." he continues

"I explained that you're training me and I convinced her to come with me so we could protect her from the Imperials. I saw a wanted sign with her picture, and a price underneath: 2,000 credits." Ezra adds

"Yes, now there will be bounty hunters after her as well." I agree.

Ezra's POV

Kanan and I are discussing how we are going to help Ahsoka. Then he throws a curve ball at me and asks me personal questions about her since she's not speaking to anybody.

"How old is she?"

"14" I answer.

"Does she know why the Empire is after her?"

"I don't think so." he asks what feels like a dozen questions; I answer almost all of them truthfully.... Almost. It's when he asks me why she won't talk to anybody that I lie. I tell him that I'm not sure and that I think she's scared in the inside. but I don't mention the part about her only trusting me; so far.

Finally Kanan has finished with the whole 20 questions game and I can get Ahsoka to my cabin so we can talk. when we get there Ahsoka asks me if I told Kanan why she won't talk to anyone. I told her the truth, that I lied to Kanan.

"So, what did you mean about protecting me?"

Darn it! I was hoping she forgot about that part!

"Well, the Empire is after you and my crew decided that we should help, and if you could; tell us, or me why?"

"I'm afraid I cannot, for you may not believe the truth." she says.

"If you choose to stay with us.. To come with me and let us help you hide from them..." My voice trails off

"I'll do it." Just then I sense Kanan's presence right out slide my door. I wonder how long he's been there, and how much he heard.

Kanan's POV

So she does talk. Ahsoka is talking to Ezra, but why won't she talk to anyone else on the ship? I'll have to ask him tomorrow, it's late now, I'd better get to bed. I'll really hear it from Hera if I'm exhausted during tomorrow's mission. maybe Ahsoka will tag along.

AN: Long time no update. sorry. please like and comment. any ideas? Let me know! As usual constructive criticism is welcomed! Ps soon I'm going to read about how to hold a contest! Let me know what you want it to be about! till next chapter, bye😀😃😄