Prolouge

Aleena Pov.

Long ago, before my children were born, I was a young princess who always loved her family, friends, and kingdom. Sadly, after my parents died during a big storm, I was crown queen when I just turned eighteen. Even though I was taught by my father to rule with honor, I still was a bit nervous about the ruling, even though my guards and servants see me doing a great job. But one day, when I was on my way to a party, the bridge started to collapse, until a hero who was in a wolf knight armor came and saved my life by using his rocket boots to fly me and my servants to safety. Then a few days later, people started to talk about the hero who just saved my life and were hoping when he will come back. So, I decided to look for that hero and to thank him in person. When it was nightfall, I sneaked outside the castle and headed to the forest, because that was the last time, I saw him going. As I entered and kept on searching for the wolf knight, I came across two strangers whom I have known them as Dingo and Sleet, and they have arrested two Mobian hedgehogs. When I saw the blue hedgehog wearing the same armor that the wolf knight wore, I realized that it was he who saved me. When Sleet and Dingo took them to their abandoned house, I followed them, in hoping to rescue the wolf knight and his brother. When I found them locked in a cell, I set them free with the key I found, and we ran as fast as we could until Sleet injured the wolf knight with his pistol. For a moment we lost hope until my guards came and rescued me and the two Mobian hedgehogs. After exiling the two criminals, I thanked the wolf knight whom people called Jules when he's not in his armor, for saving my life, and promised to keep his secret safe. A few weeks later, Jules and his brother, Charles, became known as one of my bravest knights in the castle, and as time went by, Jules and I started to fall in love and began to date. Two months later, after our wedding, I was pregnant and gave birth to three baby hedgehogs, Sonic, Manic, and Sonia. But then a few days later, the evil Doctor Robotnik came and took over Mobotropolis and renamed it Robotropolis. My husband decided to go and face Robotnik, while I escape with my children, and as days gone by, I kept wondering if my husband is okay or being roboticized by Robotnik. After the Oracle told me about the prophecy, I gave up my baby's, and kept wondering if I'll ever see Jules once again, and this is where our story begins.