Meet Me/Ruby

Hi I'm Ruby
You may be wondering why am I here well today I'm going to explain why and who I am so all you know I'm Ruby my age is unknown to you guys so I will tell you until I tell you you guys will never know I love I love I love doing fanfics so like smg3 X smg4 and like other ships like from the s&p crew so I love doing new skate pro too I watch I mean new skate pro I'm literally watching it right now also my favorite thing to do is see game tunes like their stuff and other phantoms I left to do ships I also love pokémon so you can see my other readers so I made some one nachos but some of them have smut so yeah and others are fine like I have like pokémon right now I'm going to have game tunes yeah and some other ones I hope we can be fine and this is not a bad idea so I'm going to be watching escape product s I'm watching cuz does anyone remember recipes if you want to watch a new skate pro just press SCP and you'll get it and yeah I'm good at drawing I love being I love being creative and I'm making bracelets I go to karate and listen to music and I sort of love school I also want to be a I also want to be a YouTuber and I am right now I hope everyone I hope I can be fine with you guys if you don't mind I don't mind being friends with you but I hope you aren't an old person but I will I won't insult you guys you are fine see you.