Smg4 gets poessed by Terry!?

Smg4 was running he didn't who are what was chasing him.

The day started like always Mario begging to get McDonolds and seeing Tari and Meggy train inkings and other students and Bob selling ice cream and guns 

Until... 

He saw it...the same Tv that destroyed the castle standing there in the middle of the room he was just seeing things right...RIGHT!?

He blinked and the Tv was gone....maybe he was just seeing things....like after the HE destroyed the castle...

So to it get his mind off about it he started making his meme videos but again he saw it in the middle of his room the Tv was glitching.....

He got up threw a chair at it smashed the Tv...but it was still there glitching..

He ran to the wood hoping it was just a nightmare hoping everything was just a nightmare......

then he heard it the voice that told him that day of his nightmare...

Terry:Well well well if it isn't my favorite puppet!

Smg4 couldn't believe it...he wasn't a Tv...

Terry:Wondering about this aren't ya? Well I wanted to meet you in a different form so I chose a human form...now that's out of the way...I'm going to borrow your body for a moment!

Smg4 ran before Terry got to him he only got far which is now ?smg4? standing up smiling but something about that smile...Ghost smg4 could only see this he couldn't do anything just watch as ?smg4? walked back to the castle to see the worried gang Mario hugged ?smg4? while ghost smg4 could only see anger building inside of him..