a scary story that I'm working on

Short Story

It was a cold night on Halloween.

Children were trick or treating and teenagers were pulling pranks on the houses in the neighborhood of the town 'Green Hill'.

But on this Halloween was the day Ruby, Ally, and Jake were going to their first haunted house, not those fake ones they were going to a real one where the Coal family once lived on, which was abandoned of a reason due to many people suffering many accidents in that house and it's been abandoned since the 1940's.

Until today, the day of Halloween the trio would go to the house to see if the rumors were true or were the people just hiding something.

Few minutes later

They were at the house. It was creepy that everything was broken: the windows, the door, and the roof.

They had an eerie feeling that they were being watched but none was there but them, Ruby was suffering more she could feel breathing behind her, but swears she saw someone behind her.

The two thought she was just a coward after all she just saw 10 scary movies

They went in after seeing the house. It was cold as heck, it was like they were in a horror movie, but this was real they decided to split up to find more hunts. Ruby gave a camera to "Jack" and "Al" to capture any ghosts.

Jake's POV

Well the house is definitely haunted. The thought of capturing ghosts makes me excited, though dying in a haunted house and nobody finding you is sad and being trapped here forever...

Never mind about that-wait what's that sound?

Nobody POV

Jake turns around but nobody there he has a bad feeling about coming to this haunted house with the others

*BaNg*

A table slammed onto Jake as he turned around making him fall to the floor.

Jake looked around and nothing was there he stood up turned on his flashlight and shined it around the room nothing...

Still he got out the camera and took a picture of the room as he did that a chair slammed against his head making him pass out.

Ally's POV

I thought I heard something nah just my imagination....wonder what the others are doing in this freaking cold house I should have not went with them I rather be trick or treating with the other kids and-

*BaNg*

What the... I stop what I'm doing and walk to the sound stepping on the creaky floor and feeling cold all of the sudden as I step into the room to see....