Ch.5 : My Big White 3-headed Mother

(Isaac POV)

I woke up, and looks like this time Moony woke up before I did, and she said good morning to me by nuzzling me. Our day was a lot like yesterday, she took me out for a morning flight and we flew around all morning. Soon, she landed by a nearby lake and I didn't go swimming, I just took off my shoes and socks and put my feet in the water, and when I was done doing that, she would take me back to the cave, and once again bring home another large animal, this time the right and middle heads brought in killer whales they hunted. I guess Eura could have some time, while I had my own, even though Eura could easily just devour the whale whole like a snake eating a mouse. After that, spent the afternoon in the cave and when sundown came, she just took me to the beach again. This time, I didn't go out for a swim, I wasn't feeling the swimming vibe, I just sat down on the sand and watched the sun set over the horizon, she soon joined me in that activity as well. Soon, she took me back to the cave and the right head cuddled me to sleep.

I woke up, she woke up after I did. Once again we went out for a morning flight, and then stopped by a cliff and watched the horizon, then she brought me with her as she went out to go hunt. She caught a humpback whale, and this time Eura didn't try to eat it, and I took a couple of bites out of it, and then as sunset came, she took me to the ocean and this time went into the ocean with me, the water was up to her chest when she sat down, and I was just swimming in the ocean around her. She played with me a bit by splashing the water at me, which caused big waves, and sometimes she drank up some of the water and sprayed it down onto me. After that, she then takes me back home.

The next morning, we fly, we relax, we eat, we play, we sleep.

The next morning, we fly, relax, eat, play, sleep, wash rinse repeat

This was basically my life, for the next, I dunno, 5 days, a week, maybe 2 weeks? Maybe more... has it been that long? man, I lost track of how long it's been since the day she brought me here/ This routine though, of being able to fly around, and play was something that did make my time with her fun, maybe that's why I lost track of time... Still... there came the eventual pain of missing my dad, every time when I had a moment to myself, I just thought about him. I wanted to see him again, I wanted to hug him again, tell him how my day was, and maybe head down to the beach with him. Not only that... I miss my home, Los Angeles, yeah this place was quieter, more serene, and not as crowded, but it was still my home and where I spent all my life.

I mostly kept it bottled up inside of me, but I think the hardest part of all this was the trauma on my mind. From the school bus, all the way to the courthouse in Los Angeles, being in a scenario and situation like that had taken a huge toll on me mentally, for I kept having nightmares every time I drifted off into sleep. My nightmares were almost always the same, me in the city, going through the same horror as I did before, and running from Moonhidora, both the thing that is taking care of me and the thing responsible for the destruction of my home in the first place. Soon, she eventually captures me and brings me back to her cave where she either feeds me to her babies or tortures me to death for her own pleasure. Sometimes I imagined her as being all red, with black wings and horns, and each head having a wide toothy grin as she attacked me.

Clearly, the wounds inflicted on my mind will take a very long time to heal...

(Matthew POV)

It has been almost 2 weeks now since Isaac was taken from me by that damn monster... and I haven't been doing exactly well. To say I was depressed would be an understatement, I was an absolute mess, I almost never got out of bed, and I wasn't eating, or showering, or changing. I felt like a complete and utter failure, I married the wrong woman, I failed to hold a steady job, and I failed to protect the only thing I had left... Isaac.