09

I wake up, Enzo is still asleep with his arm still thrown over me

I wake up, Enzo is still asleep with his arm still thrown over me. I slowly remove his hand and get up, "where are you going, Angel?" "Water and food," I say while rubbing my head, this headache was deadly.

I walk out of his room to see Victor, "Can I get you anything?" He asks, "No I'm fine." I feel Enzo's arms wrap around my waist, "Does she look, fine Victor? Don't ask dumb fucking questions." Enzo says while raising his voice, "love your screaming." I groan, Victor walks away as Enzo waves him away. "Love?" He asks while kissing my neck, "Sorry I didn't mean." "No, it was fine- good." He whispers.

He throws me over his shoulder and brings me downstairs, Giovanni was already in the kitchen. "You guys are cute together," Enzo places me down at his words, he grabs me a glass and fills it will water, and hands it to me, "We are not a couple Giovanni," I assure him while downing the glass of water.

"Take these," Enzo hands me two tiny pills. "Married couple," "Shut up." Giovanni jokingly hits my arm, "Touch her again and I will cut off your fucking arms Giovanni." Enzo says I watch them while taking the pills.

"If your not a couple you should be," Giovanni says before a girl walks into the kitchen, she was beautiful, perfect, her hair, eyes, and outfit.

"Katarina." Enzo says shocked, "Fuck" Giovanni hissed under his breath.

"Lorenzo, long time no see." She smiled before trying to hug him, he grabbed her shoulders and turn her away from him. "Your reputation precedes you, as always." She said before kissing Giovanni, Enzo looked like he was going to blow up. "Really Giovanni, Katarina?" Enzo asks walking closer to Giovanni, "Enzo let's go, upstairs." I say while placing my hand on his chest, my raging headache was affecting my vision. I stumble as the pain becomes sharper, "Fuck angel are you okay?" He asks, "Fine just, upstairs." "Angel, that's a new one," Katarina said from across the kitchen. I gave her the dirtiest look possible before following Enzo upstairs.

I was about to ruin the moment, "Can you take me home?" I ask, "What will happen to this?" "I- I don't know Enzo, I had a life before you, I have a job and friends and a dog so I don't know what will happen to us." "It's probably for the better, you made me good but I'm not meant to stay that way."

They call him the devil, the demon. "We never lose our demons, we only learn to live above them, so live above them be great but not because or for me." "You make me want to live above them," he smiles for the third time before kissing me. "We- what even are we?" I ask, "You're mine." I have no idea what that means.

"Who's Katarina to you?" I ask he didn't answer, just stood there. "Oh my god, you had sex, with her? She is like an angel she is literally perfect." I go into my room and begin grabbing all of my things, "She's my past Angelo your my present." He whispers in my ear from behind, "I'm going to take shower before I go your showers are way better than mine." "I don't want our first- your first time to be in the shower."

"Okay," I shrug my shoulders. "You're a fucking tease Angel," he whispers in my ear allowing me to feel his hard dick against my ass, "Im the tease, really?" "Do you want Sanchez or someone else at your door?" He asks, "No one, just give me a gun and I'll fight for myself."

"Give you a gun?" He asks before kissing my neck, "I know the fastest way to kill someone, my best friend's a surgeon and I know a thing or two." He kisses my jawline, "while that is hot, I am not giving you a gun, Sanchez or someone else?" "Someone else, Sanchez said." I shut myself up.

"What the fuck did Sachez say?" "Nothing bad." "Then why aren't you telling me?" "Because you'll get mad," "I won't." He says and begins biting my ear lobe softly, "He just called me beautiful his exact words, were fuck your beautiful" I whisper, "I'll be back in a second, turn on the shower and fill the bathtub." "Where are you going Enzo?" I ask but he's already out of the door.

I don't know what trouble I just go Sanchez into but I can't be good, his fault, too bad. I turn on the shower and bath in my bathroom that, did I mention the bathroom was the size of my apartment? I turn on the bath and then begin writing in my journal.

I thought I'd figured out the universe I thought that after 27 years I'd nailed it down, but then it throws this guy in my face, an insanely hot Italian guy who is nothing at all how everyone describes him.

So I have to improvise, try and act like I understand what is going on, I have to find happiness in unexpected places and people.

He is not the devil, nor a demon and it would be easier if he was. I don't want to fall in love or be loved for that matter, I'm all I've got, until now. This guy would kill for me, and let me kill which is fun. But anyways he would do anything for me and I've never had that before but now that I do I don't know how to let it go.

After I have sex in the shower with him I defiantly won't be able to leave, mentally and physically. Do I want to lose my virginity to a mafia leader who kills people for fun? Yes, No. Fuck the universe.

I hear my door open causing me to look up, "Enzo, did you kill Sanchez?" "No do you want me to? I fired him but should I? Kill him?" He questions as he took off his shirt.

"What are you d-doing?" I ask as I begin sweating. "I'm not getting in the shower with clothes on and neither are you," he begins unbuckling his belt.

"Right," I walk into the bathroom, "Undress out here." He demands causing me to turn around and walk back into my bedroom. "I- I- you," he hadn't even touched me and I couldn't speak.

"What's the bath for?" I ask, "The bath is for after the shower."

He walked up behind me while only left in his boxers, "Elora, Undress." My heart beat out of my chest or so it felt. I pull his shirt off of my body dropping it to the floor, I felt him unclasp my bra, and then it fell to the floor leaving me in my panties. "You're beautiful Elora," he whispers in my ear before connecting our lips. He let his tongue slip into my mouth, "How far have you gone?" He asks, "No guy has ever touched me below the waist." I whisper in his ear causing the bulge in his boxers to stand more.

"Fuck Angel," he hissed before connecting our lips again. I pull away and drop my panites before walking into the bathroom, "fucking tease." I heard him say before coming into the bathroom, I was already wet, my pussy and body from the warm shower.

"Angel, I don't like being teased." He said before slipping his boxers off, he was big, way too big, make my insides move around big. "See something you like angel?" "You."