1.) Dino Dig Up

"Hi, my name is Loralie Grant. I'm 20 years old on June the 7th. It is a Monday, and we have uncovered what appears to be a full Velociraptor skeleton. This is the 15th video log I have made in Montana. This is- just this is amazing. I can't believe this. The day before my birthday we find this odd. Also what is wild is that there is only one, I mean they are pack hunters. I imagine there would have been another or a couple somewhere but nothing. Well, we have found nothing that doesn't mean there isn't anymore here." I said to my small camera. I turned it off and walked over to where my father and Ellie were. She was my dad's girlfriend, I loved her though. She was like my mom, I never knew my real mom so Ellie was as close as I was gonna get. But don't get me wrong, I love her nonetheless. Anyway, I overheard that they were ready to try again with the computer deal. My father had to be one of the least tech-savvy people in the universe.

I laughed as he touched the screen and it went fuzzy. "What did I do?" he asked hurriedly. "You touched it ya goof back up a little," I said laughing. He only sneered and waved me off and I just laughed harder. I heard some kid talking about how they weren't that scary and my dad was right to take care of it. He explained that it would trick you into looking at only the one in front of you and then how there would be two others and how they would get you from the sides. How they wouldn't bother killing you before they started to eat you. I could tell that scared the daylights out of the little boy. I walked with Dad and Ellie back to the tent.

After a few minutes, I got out. I took a few steps and looked up at the sky. I was hearing an odd sound coming from above us. It was a damn chopper. Didn't they know this was a dig sight? I saw people rushing to cover the skeleton and I ran over to the chopper. "What the hell are you guys doing? Turn it off. Shut it down!" I said screaming at them. My dad came up behind me doing the same thing but the pilot only pointed towards the camper. I took off running, I wanted to see which ass was here and why. When I opened the door there was a man there all dressed in white and he was going through our fridge. "Excuse me Sir but who are you and why are you here?" I said politely but was also a little bit annoyed.

Dad came in a few seconds later and pulled me behind him. He explained himself and when Ellie came in he said why he was there. She was super embarrassed though because when she came in she was yelling asking who the jerk was. "I need your opinion and endorsement for my park. I think it's right up your alley and I need you to come with me." My dad tried explaining that we had just found a full skeleton and we really shouldn't leave but Mr. Hammond said he would pay for three years of our expedition. They really couldn't pass that up. "Of course, if you want to bring your daughter that is perfectly fine. I am sure she would love to." I nodded and smiled. "I would love for this to sound like fun. A relaxing, fun weekend trip. What's the harm in that?"

We made our way over to the chopper and got settled. This was going to be a long ride since he wanted to pick a couple more people. I nodded and laid my head on my dad's shoulder. I might as well try and get some sleep. -------- I woke up when I felt that we were landing. I smiled when I got out and was finally able to stretch my legs a bit. We were rushed over when John saw the two others board the chopper ahead of us so we sprinted over to not waste a lot of time. There were two sides that were facing each other. My dad took a window seat Ellie beside him and I beside Ellie on the other window. Across from dad was the Lawyer Geranno, across from Ellie was John and across from me was a very attractive man named Ian Malcolm. He had slightly long, curly black hair. He was very tan, very very tall. And he was also very confident. We were talking about what we did.

"So you two dig up dino bones?" They nodded but I fully answered him. "Yep. The three of us really, but I do it for fun, they do it for a job" He nodded along to what I was saying with a small smile in his face. "What do you do Mr. Malcolm?" He gave me a real smile that time. "Please call me Ian, Mr. Malcolm was my father-" He was cut off by the lawyer as he said. "He is a mathematician," Gerrano said to quickly shut Ian down. "Really I am a chaotician. Ya know the chaos theory?" I shook my head no slowly and smiled downwards. "The theory of strange attraction?" I shook my head no again. "I'm sorry," I said shyly. "Now I do not believe that you don't know about the concept of attraction," He drug out the n as he was waiting for my name. "Lorelai, but you can call me Lori." I said smiling. ",Lori, thank you. You have quite the lovely name." I smiled at Ian's flirting with me. "Thank you Ian." I could hear the small giggle coming from Ellie and I could feel the glare that I was getting from my father.

John was talking about how the chopper was going to land soon and just as he said that there was a jump and I went flying. Well straight up the down but my hands touched the ceiling as I tried to block my head. I fell back in my seat and quickly but the seat belt on.''Jeez, you must not weigh a feather if you went that high." Ian said teasingly. I stuck my tongue out at him. "I weigh 95 pounds." He looked at me with wide eyes. "Well how tall are you that seems a little to thin." I smile at his concern and at the fact that my father just tied him around his waist. "I am 5'2" He gave me a knowing glare. "See I told you that you might be a little thin." "I am fine, I have been the same height and weight for like 6 years. I think I would have died by now if it was dangerous right?"  I said. He opened and closed his mouth a few times before giving up and nodding while pulling his shoulders up.

"Look, over there." We all heard Hammond say. We all turned to look out the window and the sight was just fantastic. We landed soon after that. While everyone was getting out I was having trouble with my seat belt. "Want some help with that Lor?" I smiled up at him and nodded. He placed his warm hands over mine and undid with the utmost grace. "There ya go." He said, smirking. Then the two of us got out. "Woah" I said, looking around and sort of spinning around. I saw hands flashing around wildly in my face scaring me. I heard the soft laugh of Ian Malcolm. I turned around and made eye contact with him. I had to look up but he was still laughing so I squinted and huffed through my nose. I smirked " Do you know it is not nice to scare the small folk around here?" I asked "Do you know how funny it is though?" I smile and punch my arm softly. John waved all of yelling that he had something that he wanted us to see. I walked alongside Ian in a calm comfortable silence. I sat between Ian and my father. A quick wilderness tour of the land. What are we going to see?