Chapter 18

"Honey, are you sure about this?" Natalie tucks a strand of her Sunkist hair behind her ear and looks up at her mother sitting on the edge of her bed across from her then nods with a small smile.

Folding her clothes and putting them inside her suitcase, packing with all her sadness and tiredness inside of her from last night. Natalie booked an emergency flight to California and she's hoping she is doing the right thing because regret is not what she wants right now.

"I'm just going to ready the car." Mrs. Roberts crawls towards her daughter and kisses Natalie's temple. "Mom, can we go to a club first before going to the airport?"

"Yes dear and besides a shot of vodka would be lovely."

Harry stumbles into Rave and trips towards Mr. Charlie's section, "Heeyyyy my favorite old man!" his voice is slurring. He leans over the bar counter next to the friendly bald bartender, who is cleaning a bottle.

"You know, my boy, I have known you for so long, I saw you transform to a decent, independent and strong twenty – five years old man but now seeing you unstable is making me realize how you truly love Ms. Roberts and you are making me proud." Harry scoffs out a small laugh. He rests his arms on top of the counter and places his head down then whimpers came out of his mouth and tears started to fall out from his eyes.

At that time, Natalie watches the ground disconnected from the wheels of the airplane she is in. She choose to detached herself from the place she felt amazing, happy and upset and from the person who done it. She wipes the tear on her cheek as she closes her eyes and drew out an air of weariness.

Harry received a mouthful of yell from Mike for three days. Too loud, unstoppable lecture speech plus days without cold hazelnut drink plus days without Natalie total of an Unstable Harry. It's a disaster.

One night, he stepped inside Dunkin' Donuts wearing a black t-shirt with a small slit along the neckline then over it a red plaid long-sleeves underneath the woolen brown coat, his black, tight jeans and his brown boots for his feet and a green bandana around his head unsuccessfully sticking his now longer hair in. He looks a disaster.

"How. Fucking. Dare. You."

Harry looks up, forgetting the headache he is suffering at the moment then greeted by the familiar, scary-looking small brown eyes of Andrea. His eyes went wide as he steps a couple of foot backwards.

Andrea jumps and slides on top of the counter, "I'm going to kill you." she strides towards Harry.

"How dare you to show your face to me after you broke your promise!" she yells making the other employees stop what they are doing and even the old couples by the window.

Guilt rapidly filled Harry. "You promise to love her with all your heart and not to let sad tear fall down from her eyes! Harry you promise with your right hand raised!" Andrea slaps Harry's cheek and fisted his shirt shakes him back and forth with full rage. The manager of the shop come rushing between them and tries to push Andrea away from Harry. Her small hand is still gripping Harry's top but then pulls it and making the slit bigger. "You let George's words affect you! Natalie fought for you then all you did was fucking drive away?! Fuck you!"

"What am I supposed to do?! She is going away and I am going to stay here!" he asked, he sounds genuinely disoriented as he stretched out his arms on his sides.

"Are you serious? That's why Natalie argued her monster of a dad to work this commitment you are in because she wants this relationship to last as long as she can, stupid." Andrea spat.