Chapter 10

"Your dad is pretty scary, I must say" Harry laughed lightly. "It's really scary" Natalie agreed.

"If you saw his face at the wedding, he was like going to run towards me then he'll punch me in the face until my face will be wrecked. It's scary" he said making Natalie laughed that filled his worn out red Toyota car. "No one wants your gorgeous face ruined, won't we?"

He stopped at the red traffic light, he turned his head to looked at her; his smile was wide, dipples digged on his flushed cheeks, and his grip on the steering wheel tighten.

"What?" she raised her eyebrows as she stares back. "You think I'm gorgeous?" he glanced at the road, he pushed the gas pedal then he looked at her again "I didn't said you, I said your face" she teased. "Okay" he nodded then focused at the road again and Natalie turned to looked at the window, watching the boutiques passed but the amused smile didn't left their faces.

She watched the stores they passed by then her eyes snapped up to Harry's reflection looking at her, she turned her head to looked at him again. He was caught once again. He shook his head slightly then turned his attention back on the road. 

Natalie noticed his messy hair with ringlets forming at the ends, just by imagining running her hands in it the way his hair would wrapped around her fingers is giving her tingles all over her body. She noticed his define jaw wanting to trance it with the tips of her finger then to his fine structured nose, she wants to know how his pink lips feel against hers. A sudden feeling of desire and want boiled inside her. She continued to please her eyes by trailing her gaze down from Harry's smooth white neck to his fingers decored with rings and when light from the sun streamed through the window they glisten. She noticed the cross inked on his skin, she then wonder the story behind it. Harry can feel her burning stare and they make him nervous, his hands were sweating and he's been swallowing his own saliva.

Long and loud horn startled them. Harry didn't noticed that he just passed a red traffic light, the car from the west going east were running towards his car, "Holy shit" he cursed loudly, he stepped on the gas pedal creating  a screeching sound from the tires and the car moved with a jolt Natalie's body was slumped back on the seat because of the sudden force, she screwed her eyes shut, clutched on the seat belt, she can her heart pounding in her ears as she mumble a prayer. 

After passing the busy road, Harry pulled over at the side of the road, he blew a shaky breath, he moved his body to face the girl on the passenger seat "I'm really sorry about th-" he stopped because Natalie hasn't moved yet;  her eyes were still close, her grip on the seat belt is still tight making her knuckles white and she's still uttering under her breath "Are you alright?" he ran his hands on her arm, she jumped slightly then jerked his head to looked at the source of the deep angelic voice. She thought at first her guardian angel is already picking her up so they can go to heaven already. Her vision was still blur when she looked at the angel beside her, she looked over her shoulder; a tree across from her, a blonde woman walking her dog on the sidewalk and she is still in the car. She looked at the green eyed angel again who is still staring at her. Harry. 

"Yeah" she breathed out, leaning back on her seat as she drew a big sigh of relief. "Were you praying a few minutes ago?" he chuckled, turning the gear shift and stepping on the gas again, "Atleast before I die I asked for forgiveness" she said, the delight in her voice, she wipe the sweat formed on her forehead from the nervousness. The car ran smoothly then like the bonding they are having.

When Harry entered the car in a subdivion where Natalie pointed and after passing two streets, "You know, you don't have to necessary come with me inside" she said when St. Valentine Street came into her view. "Us against the world, love" he reminded her. 

"But remember, I gave you a chance to back out" she glance and pointed her index finger at him, he nodded as a response. "First red gate on the left" she said, he turned the car to the left and stopped. Natalie studied the two-story house, she remembered being a little girl wearing a ball gown on sunday and sitting with her mom and her mom's colleague at the back yard as they drink their tea while they talked about things of other people (that she doesn't care about). They were trying to teach her their ways; drinking tea, wearing those awful gowns and talk aother people's bussiness.

But now, she is starting to live her life.

The door at her side was snapped open, her eyes jerked up to Harry who is standing in front of her and giving her genuine smile as an encouragement, she smiled back and took his offering hand. They walked through the pathway, Harry behind her, she breathed in and out slowly, butterflies flying haphazardly in her stomach, "Harry, I think this is a stupid idea. My body can feel that I am going to die today a- " Harry grabbed her arms to stop her or maybe because he still wants to feel the soft, warm skin she has and besides, her hands were placed on the side of his stomach, heat radiating from her palms and through his shirt that he tried to ignore.

 "Hey. You are not going to die- " he laughed lightly, he bend his upper body down to her eye level " -I will not let that happen" she looked up to his grey-green eyes. She looked at them back and forth, with just his eyes she was captivated. "Okay?" he asked, she nodded. 

They walked towards the door then Natalie lift the upside-down flowerpot and picked the house key, she looked at Harry again, he gave her a small nod and a smile. She put it into the doorknod and twist it, it clicked, she then slowly opened the door. The house is unsurprisingly dark, she stepped inside and looked at the sorroundings, nothing has changed.

Sounds of footsteps was heard upstairs, the heels of the shoes were hitting the wooden floor walking towards the stairs, her father face came into view. He is fastening the button of his sleeve on his wrists after he took a few steps he looked at the two people standing at the doorway. "So, you decided to show up" he said impassively, he climbed down then  walked towards Natalie and Harry. Natalie is shaking from the presence of his dad, the powerful energy generating from him.

"After you disgrace the name of our family and our company!" she jumped from the sudden raised of his voice and making her breathing uneven, "YOU. You ran away with this man- " he pointed behind her, " -at your own wedding!"  her chest and throat were burning burning but she refuse to cry, she doesn't want to cry in front of her father. She doesn't want him to see her crashing point. "You are about to get married but you decided to ran with another man. ARE YOU A WHORE?!" She was lost of air as if a dagger stabbed her chest then pulled it out and let her bleed a sea. Harry curled his hands into a fist, his jaw was clenching, he was already seeing red towards man. How can a father said that to his daughter? He took a step,

"YES FATHER! I am a whore. Your daughter is a whore because I am seeking men's attention, men who cared about me! Because the first man who suppose to give me those, only cared about his damn company!" A different demeanor came out from her, her neck to the top of his breast reddened, veins popping on her neck "Why don't you just marry them and kiss their asses." she said anger in her voice. Her father eyes went wide, he raised his arms and swing his hands towards Natalie. Harry acted fast, he wrapped his arms and pulled her to him. The black vision she had dissapeared and turned into white, Harry shirt. 

HI LOVELY PEOPLE!

here's an update, hope you like it. Comments/ Suggestions/ Questions is (you know) allowed.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO BE THIS HALLOWEEN?

IM GOING TO BE A MOUSE!

AND the gif is the perfect example that harry is from heaven

HAVE A LOVELY WEEK xx -aura