Fuzzy feelings for some fuzy hair

No one's pov
     Steve Harrington sat on the counter at the movie store, talking to his former crush and year long best friend, robin buckley. Once the door chimed he jumped off the counter and put on his best customer service smile, when he turned around to face the front he noticed fuzzy, Unbrushed hair, a small smirk, dark eyes that seemed to be entrancing. Steve couldn't look away, he felt like his face hit 200 degrees and like his jaw hit the floor. Steve knew that he was gay but he never really came to terms with it, and he's never, felt like this the first time meeting someone.

Eddie's pov
     "Robin!! So good to see you again!"
He said to his old time friend, when he glanced at who she was standing next to, he felt shivers run up his spine, "and you, I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you cutey"
     "Harrington", he mumbled out shyly with his eyes on his hands, he was carefully picking at the tips of his fingers when I decided that wasn't going to do.
     "That's a bad habit pretty boy" grabbing his hand and pulling it to my lips, I gently rub my thumb across his knuckles and press a quick kiss to them.

Steve's pov
      he is the most beautiful person I've ever met, I don't even know how to react I just stand there, shaking, with my hand in his. Hoping he will let go soon. When he doesn't let go, I slowly pull my hand from his, hoping he won't notice, I slip away into the restroom.
     Then the door opens behind me, I jump slightly at the noice and curl into a ball on the toilet, I hear someone knock on the stall door next to me, "pretty boy are you in there?"
He then slowly walks to my stall and knocks, "I know you are here, let me in I want to talk."
     I untangle myself from my own arms and get up to unlatch the door, as I do I feel it pushed open and I stumble back, barely being caught before hitting my head, "what's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" He says in a low tone, with that casual smirk that he has. Then he pulls me up to my feet and looks down on me, (pretend Steve's bottom ass is shorter in this story)
      Then before I can respond or even think, he smashes his lips onto mine, pushing me against the wall of the restroom, he then grabs my hips with his muscular, callused hands, rubbing my sides. Then he presses his knee against my crotch, making me moan into his mouth, he takes this chance to shove his tongue down into my mouth. Dominating mine instantly.
      I wanted this moment to last forever, but then robin knocked on the door and told us to hurry up.

Eddie's pov
      Once Steve is thoroughly red in the face I pull back, letting robin know we will be out shortly. He can't move, he's frozen. Kinda cute I think to myself. I step back out of the stall and hand him my number. "Call me, pretty boy" I say with a small wink

I know this chapter is short but I will give y'all smut in the next one!!! Bye dinguses!!💙