my hero

Steves pov
       Once I get home after my shift I close the door to my room and plop myself down on my bed, I can't stop thinking about his stupid smirk and stupid eyes and stupid fucking hair.
     Why is this happening to me? I don't understand, I decide to write about him in my journal, then once I have a good two or three pages written down, I decide to call him. I know I really shouldn't feel like this towards another boy but I can't help myself.
     "Harrington! Is that you? I didn't think that you would call me honestly" I sighed, happy to hear his rough voice. "Well you did tell me to call you, so here I am, calling. So what did you want?" I respond. "Just a chat with the hottest boy in town" I feel my face go red again, why is he doing this to me???
     To be honest, I kinda like it, but I will never let him know that. "Haha Munson, now what do you want?"
     "I want you to come over"
     "Idk if I can Munson"
     "Perfect I'll be there to pick you up in ten"
Shit shit shit. What do I do?! What do I wear??
     I settle on a pair of ripped light wash jeans and a Beatles shirt, I walk up to my parents and tell them I'm going out with a friend, when I see my journal on the table in front of my dad, oh god no, he can't know that I'm gay, he will kill me for sure.
     "Steve, is there something you wanna tell me?" He says in a terrifying tone. "Dad I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I wasn't sure how you would react" that's when he gets up from his seat and grabs the collar of my shirt, he decks me in the face as hard as he could. I fall back into the floor and he kicks me in the gut.
     "You have 5 minutes to pack your things and leave, or I will call the cops.
     "Yes sir" I say, holding my stomach.

Time skip because I'm lazy😁

Eddie's pov
     I'm driving over to Harrington house when I see him, blood running down his face, passed out a few houses away from his own, suitcase in hand. Oh god not my Steve, please be ok. I pick him up bridal style and put him in the passenger side of my car and grab his suitcase and put it in my trunk
     On the way to my trailer he groans and puts his hand on his nose, flinching once he touches it.
     "Hey Harrington, your ok, I've got you" I say, grabbing his hand. "What the hell am I doing in your car? What happened to my face?" I can tell he's panicking, "I was hoping that you could tell me that, I drove up and you were passed out on the side of the road"
      "My dad" he mumbles to where I can barely hear him, " he kicked me out after he read my journal." "What was in there?" "I wrote about the boy that I liked"
     Oh, he likes another boy, there goes my chance with him. I quiet down and pull into the trailer park, he stops talking too, once he notices my silence.

Another time skip, sorry

     Eddie's pov, here we are, sitting on my couch, high as balls, after he's told me about his dad and the journal I can't help but think, " so who's the lucky boy?" "What?" The boy, that you wrote about in your journal"
      I hear him sigh, "look Munson, I don't know why I'm telling you this, but it's you, since the day that I saw you I couldn't get you off of my mind." Without even thinking I lean over and crash my lips to his, putting my hands in his hair and pulling slightly. He gives a cute whimper and kisses me back.

Steve's pov
      I can't believe this is happening, I'm kissing Eddie Munson! That's when he pulls me onto his lap, one hand on my thigh, squeezing lightly, and the other hand on my hair. I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He pulls back for air, looks at me, then goes straight down to my neck, kissing and biting, leaving dark blue bruises. Then he picks me up, his hands on my ass holding me.
      We get to his bedroom and as he tosses me onto his bed he commands me to strip, without having to be told twice I take off my shirt slowly, too nervous to move faster. That's when he decides to rip off my jeans and underwear. I sat there, completely vulnerable at Eddie's mercy. I cover my face with my hands, but I can feel him smirking at me as he too begins to strip. I feel him lean over me, "look at me baby boy" oh god, I've never felt like this before, especially with a guy. My heart was beating so incredibly fast as he pulls my hands off of my face and holds them above my head. I whimper and avoid his  heavy gaze. He lifts my chin with his other hand and pulls me into a deep kiss, not as rough as the first one, this one is more, romantic.

Eddie's pov
     I feel my baby moan into the kiss, that's when I move down to his neck once again, still holding his hands above his head, then after a few kisses onto his beautifully bruised neck, I grab my handcuffs and cuff him onto my bed, he moans out again. God the sounds he made were beautiful. I can't believe this was happening.
     "Please. Please fuck me." He mumbles out. "Baby boy, speak up or I will stop" "fuck me!! He shouts, all needy.
      "That's my good boy." I leave to go get the lube and I hear him whimper, needing contact. I smirk and walk back into my room, loving the scene in front of me. Steve, bare legs squeezing together, moaning out and begging for me to touch him. God I'm in love with this man.
     I poor a decent amount of lube onto my fingers, flipping him around, he sticks his ass out and begs some more. I slowly stick one in, he is so tight, "is this your first time?" "Y-yes, please don't judge me" he quietly says, "baby boy I would never judge you" I say, which is true, I love him too much to do so. This means I have to take it slow, for now. I slowly push another finger in, pumping them in and out, till he rocks his ass backwards and whimpers the one word that I wanted to hear so desperately. "Harder" I start scissoring him then once I think he's stretched enough I pull my fingers out, he whines at the loss of contact. Which I find absolutely adorable. Then I line myself up at his beautiful hole. He shudders as my tip touches him, but he rocks his hips, signaling for me to put it inside of him. Which I do, slow but fast at the same time I push myself into the boy in front of me, once I'm all the way in I feel him shaking underneath me. God this boy is going to be the death of me. I sit there till he nods his head, meaning I can move now. I rock my hips forward, instantly I can feel that sweet spot inside of him, so I smirk and hit that spot over and over at a merciless pace. "A-aHH" "more MORE" and that was all I needed to hear for me to pound away. "So tight, such a good boy for me" I try to praise him for being such a good little slut for me, I don't know if he has a degradation kink, so I don't say that out loud. "Plea-ease h-hurt me!" God hearing him say that was what I needed. I gently put my hand around his throat and squeezed lightly, "such a good boy, what a good slut for me." He moaned so loudly once I said that, I smiled widely. God I'm so in love with him. "D-daddy please, more!" He screamed out. He is going to be the death of me. I quicken my pace and pound even harder into him. That's when I feel him shudder again, I knew he was close, and I was too, "where can I cum baby boy?" "I-inside, please sir cum inside of me." I am more than happy to do so. I feel him tighten around me, which send me over the edge, I cum deep inside of him and he releases on his stomach. I slowly pull out and go grab a rag to clean him off.
     Once I get back, I notice he is fast asleep. How cute. I clean off the cum on his stomach and what's inside of him. Then I lay next to him and put my arms around him. He snuggled up to my chest. We both lay there for a little till I soon fall asleep too

Thank you guys for reading! It's my first smut so please don't judge, anyways bye dinguses!💙