29

So I got all caught up and I had been in a coma for two week which it's now the 20th of January. Five more days till my birthday. But between this I was in a coma I had my cast on and they were coming of in a week. I wa suppose to be released yesterday since I woke up yesterday but I had to be in doctors eyes or whatever and that's how it was. I was getting released today at five o'clock in the morning for I can go to school tomorrow. I grabbed a doctor's note and they brought me extra clothes. I looked at it "this isn't mine but it's nice." I smiled. Cristal laughed "that's because it's mine." She hugged me and I changed as fast as I could. I walked out and grabbed my bag. I didn't have the thing tied around my neck to hold my arm I was in a cast and a boot. I was hurting bad. Matthew and Cristal came to pick me up. Cristal to drive and Matthew to care for me. Which was great.

From the hospital to the school it killed about an hour. So we got to school just in time. I walked in and I saw Jossue automatically he glared his eyes at my cast and started laughing. Yet he had a scratched up head and stitches. Whatever happened to him. I walked around before first period and I sat down where I had the best of friends till they left. I saw a storm of guys come. It was jossue and his jerk tirage.

"Oh, if it isn't little miss clumsy." One of them laughed. I shook my head and worried about my arm and leg. Jossue smiled "Can I have a little kiss on my boo boos?" He smiled. I shook my head no. He smirked "Oh right I'm not Gino nor Matthew." They pushed me on the floor with that they kicked my side and I reached for my bag. My pills. They weren't in there? I got my phone and called my mom.

"Mom I can find my pills..." I told her. She told me that it would be fine that she'll buy some later but that I have to go to class since she heard the bell. I could do anything. I tried my best and I accomplished it. I walked to the elevator. When I got inside I pushed the top button. I heard crying I turned around it was jossue. I scooted back "Please don't hurt me." He shook his head and wiped his tears. "That's only when they're around." He threw his hand and turned around. "Are you okay?" I questioned. The elevator opened and he looked ahead and shoved me "stop you little Slut I don't want you" I fell landing on my arm and he kicked my stomach "fatass." I held my stomach and cried while he walked away.

---- next update coming soon
© April 29, 2015