30

I curled up in a ball and I saw one of Blake's friends pass. I got up wiped my tears and walked as fast as I could to first period.

The teacher glued his eyes on me "Are you okay?" I nodded and sat in the back. Matthew turned around. "You're mom came and brought you your pills" he said handing me my pills.
"Do you have water?" I asked. He nodded but stated that he drank from it. "So what you act like we haven't kissed." I laughed "oh wait we haven't." Jossue looked at me and I looked away from Matt. The teacher gave us free time and I sat down. Matthew looked at me "So..." I shrugged. "Matthew can I ask you something crazy?" He looked at me and shrugged. "Lets go to Vegas." He smirked, I rolled my eyes. "I miss Vegas." I sighed. He's smile came off. "Just kidding I love you....as a friend of course." Things went awkward.

The bell rung and the whole day went great but p.e. I couldn't do anything. Which was terrible. But I had practice today and I still wanted to go.
Everyone walked out the hallway me struggling to put my backpack on and make sure I don't hurt myself. "Here let me help you." I looked it was Matthew. He put my backpack on slowly and locked his arm with my cast arm.

I smiled at him to practice we go. I arrived and they all starred. I Waved. "Hey, guys." They all started clapping. I turned around and the coach came with two metals and a trophie. I smiled. Matthew was by my side the whole time. They put the medals around me and gave me the trophies for leading the team to victory. I hugged them all and they just wanted to know what happened this practice and that was it.

Matthew drove me home and he parked. "Thanks Matthew," I smiled. He locked the door. I shook my head "What did I do wrong?" I asked.

"Matthew?" He rose his eyebrow. "Sorry your highness." I joked. He smiled and he leaned to unlock the door but scooted back. "Matt what do you need?" I asked.
"To talk to your mom." He smiled and nodded and invited him in.

I walked to the stairs and looked at my mom and then back at the stairs. "You can do it." She smiled I nagged all the way up the stairs. When I got upstairs I dropped my bag and knocked on Blake's room. He asked who it was I said police open up. He opened it slowly "can I come in?" I asked. He opened the door and let me in. I looked at his wall it was those gay posters he brags about. I looked at his bed zoe was here. I waved at her and she asked me what happened and I told her to ask Blake and he explained. I laughed Alright bye. Guys.

I walked towards the stairs and sat on th railing and I slide down a little till I stopped.

-----
Stay tuned for next chapter thanks for the reads

©April 30, 2015