34

We made it to the airport just in time or our flight. Matthew got the window seat. I next to him. Cristal and Alex in front of us. I looked out the window. I looked at Matthew.

"Matthew.." I looked at him.

"Yes." He said starring at my hand.

"I'm scared...." I said starring back down. The guy next to me looked at us.

The guy smiled "if your scared you can hold my hand."

I laughed and looked at Matthew. He looked like he was about to blow. I reached my hand out and Matthew reached for it and smiled at the guy.

"She doesn't want your hand she's mine." I looked at Matthew and laughed.

I winked at the guy and he smiled. Matthew saw that a he crossed his hand.

I smiled at the guy "I'm just teasing him. I'm sorry." I laughed.
The guy laughed "don't worry you and him remind me of my wife and I." Matthew smiled at the fact that he was married.

"I have high hopes in your relationship." The guy smiled and looked at his phone.

I looked at Matthew. I grabbed his hand.

"I'm sorry." I laid on his shoulder. He smiled and he looked me in the eyes and he licked my lips and kissed me. Without a doubt I kissed him back. I heard Cristal giggling I pulled away and saw her and she took a picture. I snorted and laid on his shoulder and I closed my eyes. He kissed my hand and kissed my forehead and the plane started.

---
Update
©May 3 2015