Accepting Feelings

"A WHAT!?"

The blonde girl stared at her Brother in shock as he sat on her bed, looking away from her while she did her makeup

He wasn't known to do stuff like this! This was such a bold question to ask!

"..."

As he looked down even more, the other in the room let out a small chuckle and looked down to his little Sister "He needs relationship advice"

After having a talk with him last night, Shin had finally figured out what was wrong

"I like her hair...I like her laugh. I like her smile"

The blonde absent-mindedly smiled the more he thought about the girl

"I love it when she yells at me.."

Yet, his Brother could only stare in shock

It couldn't be!

Mikey had gained a Crush

And since it was his first one, poor boy didn't even know what it was. He kept panicking and asking what was wrong, if he was sick! The way his heart was aching when he saw the girl with his Gang mate, what was it!

But, Shin just reassured him and told him that he just felt a little thing called jealousy. That's all

"Oh...Oh my gosh..Oh my GOSH!"

The blonde girl ran up to her Brother and grabbed his shoulders with a bright smile, eager to hear more

"Who is it? When did it happen? What's her name? Does it sound good with Sano? She doesn't have a body count does she? Is it high or low, that matters, trust me. What does she smell like? Does she cook? Is she nice? How old is she? Does she exist? When did you meet her?"

"Whoa, whoa, Emma!"

Shin pat 'Emma's back and let her step away, now seeing that Mikey was a bit dazed. He blinked and scratched his head "She..."

Emma nodded and leaned forward, sitting in her chair as she watched with a serious expression

Mikey felt his body get warm all over yet again "..She.." He rubbed his arm as his heart raced "..S-She.."

Emma gasped and lowered her voice "He stuttered. He never stutters.." Shin nodded as he watched along with her "I know, it's weird"

"Hey!"

The ravenette smiled at Mikey as he sat with red cheeks while Emma shook her head "If we send him out there like this, I'll never become a Sister-in-Law"

Mikey stared at his Sister before she rubbed her chin "Let's see...Is he gonna confess to her?"

"Well, I--Good, don't"

The two boys stared at their Sister as she crossed her arms "It's too early. She might not even see him that way"

This made Mikey frown. That's a thought, what if she didn't see him the same way he saw her. What if she didn't like him and if he asked her to go have a simple walk or something, she'll hit him with the 'Oh, I'm busy' or 'Sorry, I'm not looking to date yet'

Or....Or worse..

"I only see you as a Brother-"

Ah, it could only hurt his heart the more he thought about it! This was horrible! Why didn't he think about this at first!