Cosplay With Tsumugi

Korekiyos pov:

I was sitting in my lab, peacefully studying and minding my business. To say I loved the lab, Monokuma had given and prepared for me is an understatement. It had so many artifacts I had always dreamt of seeing, let alone owning. It really was what I'd call a happy space for me. Currently, I'm reading a book, Shuichi had gifted to me which was a spell book. I'm enjoying it very much. I appreciate his wonderful gifts.

While I was reading, I heard a knock on the door. I was  a bit annoyed to be interrupted in the middle of my reading so I simply ignored the knock. After a few seconds passed, they knocked again. I couldn't ignore them this time.

"Who is i-"

"Kiyo!"
Tsumugi charged into my lab, slamming the door wide open.

My book went flying across the room, as well as my hat.

"What is it Tsumugi..?" I asked, trying my best to keep calm and not become angry.

"Kiyo! It's terrible! So terrible! I went drom to dorm asking everyone to come and cosplay with me and no one wants to!"

"And why should I care about that?"

"Because I have no one who will cosplay with me! Your the last person I have yet to ask!"
In all honesty, I was frustrated, I wanted her to leave. Before I could ask her to leave, I saw her face. She was deeply saddened. I suppose I did feel a bit bad for her.
I thought about what she said and came to a conclusion.

"Well if you want someone who will cosplay with you that badly than I suppose I co-"

"Oh wonderful! I was hoping you'd say that!"
Tsumugi swiftly took my arm and pulled me away from my lab.

"Hey! What are you doing?!"

"I'm taking you to my lab!"
I stayed mute and allowed Tsumugi to pull me around until we got to her lab.
Tsumugi slammed the door shut and started digging through piles of clothes which I assumed were all cosplays.

"Hmm what would fit him best? I wonder..." Tsumugi  thought out loud as she rubbed her head, thinking.
I continued to stand there, admiring her lab and all the costumes splattered on the floor. It's clear to tell she isn't very organized.
Tsumugi slid over to me, costumes in hand, trying to see which would suit me best.

"Hmmmm....maybe Diluc? Or Orochimaru! Or Kai Satou! Or..."
She continued to name names I never heard of. I allowed her to place costumes on my body, seeing if they'd suit me as well as letting her put accessories on me and styling my hair in different ways.

"Awe, I just can't seem to land on one!"
Tsumugi dropped the costumes on the floor in disappointment.
I picked them back up and folded them as she continued to brain storm.

"Do you have anyone you want to cosplay, Kiyo?"

"I can maybe think of someone from a legend or-"

"Mmm, maybe someone from an anime?" Tsumugi interrupted.

"In that case, no."
Tsumugi pushed her supply's off her table and onto the floor so she could sit on it. I went to pick up everything she pushed off. This place is a mess.

"Have you watched any animes, Kiyo?"

"I've seen a couple. There's plenty of animes based off history that I much enjoy."

"Just history animes? Nothing like action or slice of life?"

"Well I've seen a few animes with my family when I was very young but that's it."

"That's it!"
Tsumugi swiftly jumped off the table and ran to another pile of costumes. She digged through the pile and pulled out two costumes.

"Ever heard of Howls Moving Castle?"

"I have."

"I'll be Sophie! You'll be Howl!"
Tsumugi threw me my costume. I looked it over. Horrendous. Truly the most atrocious outfit ever.
I looked up at Tsumugi who was already changing into her outfit. Well...if it makes Tsumugi happy.
I began getting undressed. I put the terrible outfit on.

"Oh, Kiyo! You look wonderful!"
Liar.

"You just need to put your wig on now!"

"No thanks."

"Huh?"

"I don't want my hair to be covered."

"Hmph, fine then. How about...."
Tsumugi put the wig over my head, allowing my hair to stay.

"There!" Tsumugi forced a smile.
Tsumugi quickly put her makeup and wig on.

"Oh we look wonderful!"
We?

"Let us take a picture!"
Tsumugi places a camera in front of us and set a timed photo. Tsumugi posed according to the character, at least I assumed she did. I simply forced a smile under my mask and posed as I usually do in photographs.
As soon as the flash went off, Tsumugi raced to the camera and looked at the photo.

"Oh, I'll treasure this forever!" Tsumugi hugged her camera.
At least she's happy. That's all that mattered truly to me.

"Let's cosplay again, Kiyo!"
Please no.