Big Bro Complex

A scream woke the two young men asleep in Porchay's big bed. The poor boy almost jumped out of bed to stare at the eldest of the family, Tankhun, the latter was excited as usual:

- Yaaaah I knew it, Ah ah ah! Now that I think of it, Ai'Kim you were always getting angry when Prochay was mentioned!!!

Of course Kun No's screams woke everyone up, under the bored gaze of Kim, who was trying not to show his displeasure. Porchay panicked : his Hia Porsche and his lover, P'Kinn, had just come into the bedroom.

- Wtf?!
Porsche suddenly cried out at the vision of his little brother with a guy who looked like a total jerk. No one had ever been informed obviously, except Kinn who had suspected something when Kim had called him months earlier.
Kinn precisely prevented the new leader of the minor family from throwing himself on the younger of the family. Porchay was so confused that he didn't dare to intervene, anyway their first meeting was turning into a nightmare and the reaction of Kim, his potential new boyfriend, intrigued him. Chay wondered how P'Kim would react to his Hia's attitude.

Tankhun watched the whole scene with a smile on his lips:
- Woiii my little brother is not good enough for yours Porsche?! I vouch for this one, it is I who raised my brothers. Why isn't my Kinn good with you ? Ai'Kim you better be serious with this little one too.
- Ahh ?!
Porsche's face was really upset, he had noticed the complice glances between the young couple, which did not help at all to appease his hatred. This Kim something, he didn't look like a serious guy at all:

- No. Chay aren't you serious?! I don't allow it, look at this thing! You ( he pointed at Kim ) stay away from my brother. Ai'Kinn tell your brother to get away from mine.

Poor Kinn found himself shaken by an angry Porsche, Kim decided to stand up head down he greeted everyone by joining his hands, then he tried to put his face into a neutral expression. Chay was tight in the arms of Tankhun who was throwing lightning at Porsche:

- No No No. You're not going to interfere with this relationship.

- Watch me.

Porsche gave a brief smirk before taking Porchay back and placing him behind him, his face furious. Finally, the younger bro decided to talk :

- Hia, it's ok now, I wasn't happy when you got with P'Kinn, since he was looking absolutely terrifying!

- Hey! ( Kinn was offended )

- ... but then I trusted your choice right? Now you don't have to watch after me anymore, I found a right person, that had done it even before, even if sometime he sucks, he is still trying his best.

Kim was looking at Chay with a pure look of love. He was smiling tenderly and even Tankhun was for once shocked by such expression on his brother's face.
Porsche pointed at Kim with a disgusted expression :

- But ... Chay!

- Enough, P.

- Hum hum, Hi. sorry I never explained myself.

- You never do,

Kinn pointed that out with a look of disapproval.

- Yes. Sorry. I approached Porchay to find out more about you Porsche. At first... ( Porsche had a scowling face. ) But I have fall for him already.

Kim was looking at a shy Porchay, his face was all red, he was always so cute.

- Don't worry Hia, I made sure that now P'Kim will act as a good lover, you know me right? Have some faith in me please na na ?

Porsche looked at Chay happy face, he was hugging him and tried to appease his big bro a little bit too much.

Tankhun stared at them both and suddenly he decided that it was a big event and a party was needed. Porsche was forced to leave with Kinn : his poor lover would take Porsche bad mood from now on... But maybe that could turn into a good fuck.

🏙🏙🏙

Before going back to their house for " The most cute couple celebration " by the crazy Tankhun, the two boys went outside to eat.
For once, Kim took the lead, he decided to have a take-out meal, and he led Chay to his private rehearsal room. The familiar atmosphere of this room filled young Porchay's heart, he still felt suspicious, he was afraid that it was all a dream. But Kim was determined, and he took care of him since his return, he had been much warmer these last hours than the months where the had been together.

- Are you ok ?

- Yeah.

Beneath his air of a shy boy in front of his crush, Porchay watched Kim's slightest movement. Of course Kim knew it, these two always had a connection between them, a bond which pushed them either to destroy each other or to be stronger together.

- P'Kim ?

- Hum ?

- Are you happy ?

Kim stared at Chay, the cute young boy face was serious, Kim wanted to tease him a lil' bit :

- Well, I have someone I like ..

- Really? What kind of person is it ?

- Hum... it's a young boy, cute, very cute, always talking and smiling.

- Do I know him ?

The two of them started to laugh. Chay was not someone who could be angry forever, especially not after Kim and his handsome face. Kim was everything Chay wanted : he was cool, confident, good with music, good looking.. and for a moment he had asked himself if he wanted to be love by Kim or if he just wanted to be him for a day. However, everything that matter was the fact that his mind was full of his P'Kim.

After they had done eating, Kim played the guitar for a few minutes, and Chay had to go to the toilet a moment.
Leaving the room, he looked at his phone, he just had a text from his big bro :

// Chay, I got it. //

And one again :

// however, stay on your guards please. //

And the last one caught all Chay attention :

// We are going to work with Vegas to know the truth. Do not tell anyone. Meet us at the minor family house after the party. //