Chapter 1

(Before we start, the only thing you dont get to choose about your character is your demon form. That is left to my imagination. Please enjoy)

I hummed as I sat at my desk, had given out work sheets as I started to write on the board. I hummed in satisfaction as I turned to see leviathan on his gameboy and Asmodeus checking himself out in the hand held mirror.

I silently walked to leviathan first, all the students watching as grabbed his gameboy and paused it. "Leviathan, please pay attention to my class, I dont care what you do in other classes but you need to focus on this one." I said.

He seem to shrink in his seat. "I understand" he mumbled.

I smiled "good, you may get this after class" I said, placing it in my pocket.

I then went to Asmodeus, whom didnt notice me as I also gently took his mirror.

He went to protest but saw me. "Please pay attention, you may get this after class" I said once again, walking back to my desk before placing the items on it.

I began teaching my lesson and after some time I got interrupted by Daivolo, whom walked straight to me.

I sighed and turned around, my (e/c) eyes staring into his orange ones.

"Yes sir?" I asked, the kids staring as if I did something wrong.

"(M/n), I need you to come to the council meeting later at lunch" daivolo said with a smile.

I checked the time and realized it was about to be lunch. "Leviathan, Asmodeus, come collect your things" I said then looked at Daivolo as the two students went to grab their things. "I'll be there sir" I said with my emotionless face.

The bell rung and i hummed "class dismissed." I said and everyone hurried out the door.

Daivolo lead me to the room, where I saw the 7 brothers, 2 Angel's, 2 humans, and the butler.

I stood by Daivolo as I had no place to sit.

"So, you know that your house and many others were destroyed during an incident." Daivolo said as I nodded, my eyes were trained on the table.

"Yes" I answered. "I believe you have no other place to go, correct?" He asked and I confirmed what he said.

"We have decided that itd be ok if you lived with lucifer and the other until your home is rebuilt" daivolo said happily.

I hummed. "If you dont mind me asking, why are you allowing this?" I asked.

"Well, your my friend, I want to help out." He said, making me nod.

"Wouldnt i be a burden?" I asked, looking at lucifer now.

I could see his eyes widen and he shook his head. "Not at all" he said.

I hummed "then I suppose its ok" I said. I looked at Daivolo "is that all sir?" I asked and he nodded.

"That was all, have a nice day" he said.

I bowed then left, noticing the the female, becky, did not like me.

I sighed as I went back to my class, eating my lunch.

I'm tired...

By the time school ended, I was dragging my feet to my temporary home.

They didnt have alot of room, I just chose to sleep in the attic, a sleepy demon looking a little saddened.

I motioned him to follow me as I went up, and he did.

I sat on the bed "if you want to sleep up here, you can. I'll sleep on the floor if I need to." I said but the sleepy demon shook his head.

I shrugged and layed down, but immediately felt the demon snuggle into me.

I was to tired to lecture so I just went to sleep, yawning.

Hopefully I didnh ruin the plot.