Chapter 2

I woke up from my peaceful sleep. Since its Saturday, I didnt need to get ready for work.

I slowly started to get up, a sleepy demon attached to my side.

I started to walk down the stairs with belphigor attached to my side.

I went into the dining room to make breakfast for everyone, only to find everyone already seated and ready to eat.

When I had entered the room, Beelzebub seemed to relax as he saw his brother attached to me.

"That's strange, usually Belphie doesn't like anyone at first" Satan said.

I hummed in response, setting belphigor in his seat.

I then went to do my work only to feel my wrist get captured with a cool hand, the same hands that's been gripping onto me all morning.

I turned to look at belphigor who seemed upset.

I sighed and sat with him, which he immediately leaned on me, groggily looking at his brothers whom stared at him and I.

I silently ate some of my food before getting interrupted by mammon.

"Oi! Why are ya so attached to the teacher belph?!" Mammon asked, standing from his spot.

I looked at mammon, causing him to flinch slightly but keep his ground. I wasnt even doing anything, but I suppose he didnt like my gaze so I looked back at my food.

"He let's me sleep or hide if I need to" belphigor said, leaving me with stares.

I sighed "I allow him to sleep because he has everything done in my class and has a passing grade. I have no need to wake him up." I said simply.

Everyone seemed to nod.

Becky seemed to eye me warily, "and the hiding part?" She asked.

"He has many issues, i simply provide a safe spot for him" i said, making most nod.

I soon excused myself, making belphigor stay in his chair so he could eat.

I went to the living room, with my laptop.

I started to construct lesson plans and grade papers. I felt someone lean on my back, I glanced at Asmodeus, focusing on my work.

"Something you need, Asmodeus?" I asked.

"Can I.... do something with your hair? Or maybe do something with makeup..?" He asked, sounding unsure.

I chuckled and nodded. "I dont mind as long as I can do my work" I said, not looking back at him.

I heard him leave and after a bit he came back, immediately started to comb through my hair.

I sighed in content, not noticing the only female in the house, staring at the interaction.

I soon finished my work pretty quickly, Asmodeus had combed my hair back with gel.

He went in front of me and held up products that I had no idea what they were. "I'm ganna do your makeup!" He said, seemingly excited.