Chapter 4

I sat on my bed, I had just recovered my lost paper work.

I heard someone enter to see leviathan.

He looked nervous and fidgety.

I smiled slightly at him to calm his nerves. "Yes leviathan?" I asked.

He seemed to fidget more "you... you said you would hang out with me.." he said.

I hummed and nodded, getting up.

"I did say that, well let us go, I hope you do not mind me bringing my laptop, I do not trust it with becky picking on me" I said, holding my laptop.

He nodded and lead me to his room, which I just smiled at what he had set up.

"I'm sorry" he suddenly said, making me look at him, surprised.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"I didnt realize becky was giving you a hard time.. but! I didnt once think badly of you!" He said, looking defensive.

I just smiled at him, patting his head. "It is ok leviath-" I was interrupted by him hugging me.

I slightly hugged back, a little awkward about it.

"Call me levi, everyone else does" he said.

I smile "ok, levi, you dont need to be sorry" I said, feeling him shutter but then pick me up.

I clung onto him, not wishing to fall.

He brought me to his tub, which was his bed, and layed down in it with me on him.

I looked up at him, eyes meeting as our noses touched. He seemed to flush red but only stared at my lips.

Before I could say something I felt lips on mine.

I slowly started kissing back, face flushing red.

My tail, wings, and horns came out but I didnt turn fully.

I could feel his tail wrap around my thigh as his hand pulled on my tail slightly, causing me to gasp.

Levi had pulled away to study my expression.

I squirmed in his hold, trying to get out. When he pulled my tail, it forced a moan to escape my lips.

He flushed red, startled into letting me go, allowing me to escape.

I got out of his room, covering my over heating face, which caused me to slam into a firm chest.

This caused me to fall, making me let out a yelp. I felt arms go around my waist and satans voice.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

I peaked from my fingers, looking right into his deep blue eyes. He flushed red and picked me up, carrying me away.

My hormones are out of whack thanks to levi, meaning every demon here is going to be attracted to me.

I am a incubus, I just dont act like one.

I squirmed my way out of satans grip and started to run again. I skillfully dodged asmo, belphie, beel, and even mammon.

I had jumped over becky when she got in my way but I ultimately ran into lucifer himself.

His nose wrinkled up as he furrowed his brows.

He looked at me then at his brothers who were behind me.

He sighed and shoved me in his room. I dont know what he did but I sat on his floor, trying to calm myself down as I hugged my laptop.

I was panting from all the running I did.

I slowly crawled under Lucifer's desk, trying to calm myself down, but I couldnt.

I couldnt calm myself down...