Hang Out

Weeks later after Affogato and Licorice broke up it was a hard time for Licorice he loved Affogato dearly and Affogato loved him.

He laid down on his bed still feeling a bit depressed Licorice's phone rang and he grabbed it.

It was Dark Choco.

"H-hello?"

"Hey Sour how you doing?"

"I-I'm fine Dark"

"No your not fine"

He heard Red Velvet's voice.

"Wait Am I on speaker phone!?!"

"Sorry we just wanted to check if your okay"
"It was Red's idea.."

"Oh okay okay"

"We just wanted to you we wanna say we wanna hang out with you"

Licorice heard the two say at the same time.

"Huh?"

"We wanna hang out you've been down for a few weeks if it's okay?"

"Um yeah where are you guys?"

"We're at the mall"

"Um okay I'll ask my Dad to drive me they're.."

The call ended

Licorice went downstairs to see his father "Dad can we talk?"

"Uh yeah what is it"Licorice Gummy (That's Licorice's Dads name :P) stood up and walked to Licorice "Um I just wanted to ask you could drive me to the mall I wanna hang out with a few friends"Licorice asked him Licorice Gummy smiled "Yes of course!"

They walked outside to and got into the car Licorice Gummy son drove to the mall.

~Meanwhile with Overprotective Dorks~

Red Velvet and Dark Choco waited patiently for Licorice to arrive none of them said a word until Dark Choco spoke..

"What was your Ex like?

"Okay that's a weird way to start a conversation"Red Velvet looked at him "The silence was killing me"Dark Choco said

"Well my Ex was a stickler for rules  we met when I was in I dunno 5th or 6th grade..."

"She confessed first and I gladly accepted till things took an ugly turn."

"I really don't wanna talk about the rest you know?we broke up and I barely saw she still goes to tho school though"Red Velvet said in a sad tone.

"I sometimes miss being with her..."Red Velvet said Dark Choco looked at him he looked he was about to cry before Dark Choco could say anything he saw Licorice.

Seeing Licorice Red Velvet wiped the tears in his eyes "Hey guys..."Licorice said with a warm smile "Hey Sour Gummy"Dark Choco said.

Licorice POV

I cringed slightly at Dark Choco calling me 'Sour Gummy' made me a bit uncomfortable "So what are our plans "There's this café that just opened we can check it out!"Red Velvet stood up grabbing my arm.

Flinching slightly at Red Velvet grabbing my arm unexpectedly I let it slide "Sure let's go!"I said we both walk off "Hey wait  for me!"Dark Choco yelled for us to wait for him.

We made it to the café we both entered it was pretty crowded looked like the whole mall was here plus the line was really long.

We found a place to seat we all decided what we wanted to get "Okay I'll go get our order"Red Velvet and Dark Choco said at the same time "Wait what?!"They glared at each other.

"No I'll get it"

"No no I insist I'll Get our order"

"It's to much of a hassle"

"To you"

"What did you say?"

"Nothing nothing.."

"I'm gonna get it"

"Okay that's enough you two fight like children I'll go get our orders you two just sit here"I got up irritated from they're fighting both of them looked embarrassed and they both sat down.

I smile and went to get our order.
Finally it was my turn I told the cashier my order then payed it.

I went back to the table I sat next to Red Velvet I placed the our orders on the table.

We just ate our food silently the whole time which was pretty awkward then we left the café.

"Sour sorry for fighting over such a dumb thing"Red Velvet said rubbing the back of his head "Yeah we're really sorry"

"It's fine guys"I said to them I noticed something from the corner of my eye I turned to see an arcade.

"Guys look!"I pointed it out the two to look "Let's go in!"I ran in "Hey Sour wait up!"They ran after me.

I looked around the place a bunch of kids my age playing around my eyes sparkling "Since when did your run so fast?"Dark Choco walked up to me "Come on!Let's play Some games!"

"No"

"What's wrong you afraid of losing"I smirk Dark Choco sighed a bit annoyed "Come on let's just okay a few games please I'll do anything!"I took his hand.

"Ugh fine.."Dark Choco sighed I smile "Wait where's Red?"

"Claw machine"Dark Choco pointed to him playing the claw machine he grabbed something "Hey Red!"I went up to him "I just got this for my doggo"Red Velvet says confidently I saw something that caught my eye a cat plushie.

"Red you wouldn't mind getting that plushie"I ask him He looks at the plush toy and smiles "Yeah okay!"

"not like Dark's gonna get you one..."

"Huh what did you say?"I look at him "Don't worry just go with Dark Choco"He said and I shrugged it off and went to Dark Choco.

He was leaning against a wall "Come on Dark at least have some fun please?"I said a little sad looking down Dark Choco sighs "Fine"

I smile I grabbed his hand and dragged him to a dance game.

"A dancing game seriously?"Dark Choco said "Come on this game needs two people to work"I drag him to the pad.

No POV

Ready

Set

Go!!!

The music starts and the two try to keep with the arrows on the screen.

"Oh God you're so bad at this"Dark Choco laughed a bit "Hey same to you"Licorice said to him.
A small crowd watched the two dancing and failing but the two didn't care they continued to dance.

Awhile later they stopped Dark Choco and Licorice being very exhausted "That was agonizing"Dark sat on a near by chair "I kinda like it let's go again"Licorice said and took Dark Choco's hand

"No"Dark Choco pulled him back "Booo your no fun"Licorice pouted like a child Dark Choco just laughed.

"Hey guys I saw what you guys did"Red Velvet called them he was holding the plush toy Licorice wanted.

"*Gasp*Thanks Red!"Licorice stood up and grabbed the plush of Red Velvet's arms hugging it tight
"

Hehe thanks"Red Velvet's laughs a bit at Licorice's cute behavior"
"You wanna go play more games!?"Licorice asked the two

"Sure..

"Yes!"

The trio continued to play games for an hour before leaving

A/n

I'm tired