Love's weird

Licorice POV

"Schwarzwälder put that down!"I yell at Schwarzwälder who had my plush toy Schwarzwälder put it down to the ground.

I grabbed it to see if it had a tare "Oh thanks god"I sigh "You naughty boy you can't take my things"I pat his head.

"Hey Lico"My Dad said behind me "Oh hey Dad"I greeted him  My Dad is having a day off "So what do you wanna do today?"He placed His coffee on the table "Yep I had a whole day plan!"

"First we head to the mall to go to the new café I went with my friends then we can go to the park!"I said a little fast "Okay okay okay slow down come on let's head to the car we're burning daylight!"

Dad dragged me too the car I sat at the back.

Wonder what Dark Choco and Red Velvet are doing?

Ugh what am I saying?

Red Velvet POV

I laid on my bed petting Chiffon scrolling on my phone for about an hour I got bored...

I had a message sent to me

Sour Gummy....

I smiled and tapped the message.

It was a photo of her and her Dad in the café we went.

Sour 🖤

[Photo]

You look like your having fun

Yep my Dad didn't
Know what to order
haha

What you doing?

Nothing much
Just with Chiffon

Can I see a photo of him

K

I sent her a photo of Chiffon.

[Sent Photo]

Aww he's so cute

I know

I felt someone watching me I turned to see Strawberry Crepe

I gotta go bye

"What do you want Crepe?"I asked them "I know that face"They said walking in "What face?"I said confused.

"The I hAvE FAlLen IN LoVE WitH soMeONe fAce"They said mockingly
I threw a pillow at them "What no I'm not in love with anybody"I said.

"Oh stop it who is she?!"They quickly grab my phone and looked at the photo of Sour Gummy.

"CREPE!"I grabbed my phone quickly my face feeling hot  and they made a dopey smile.

"There's a heart in her name that means you like her!"They jumped up and down "Shut up!!"Covering my face feeling it get hotter by the second.

"Let's hope she's not like your last Girlfriend she was so mean!"Strawberry Crepe huffed "Yeah I hope..."I laid on the bed and Sighed.

Dark Choco POV

I was in the middle of studying in the library reading a few books.

I heard my phone beep.

Sour Gummy.

Hey Choco!

Hey.

What you doing?

Nothing much just
Studying.

Its the weekend and
Your studying😐

My legs hurt because
Of that dumb dancing game.

Oh come on it
Was fun!

Yeah I guess...

I had to go now see ya :)

Bye.

Dark Choco placed his phone down and started to read again I heard a voice "Who's That girl"I turned to see Caramel Arrow.

"Just a friend"I say and continued studying "Oh sure dude"Caramel Arrow smirked.

Caramel Arrow was my friend since I was 9 her Father was head of security and my Dad was kind enough to let them live with us.

I sighed "What do you want Caramel Arrow?"I ask her "Just tell me who she is and I'll tell her to date you" Caramel Arrow said sassily "No"

I sat up,grabbed my books and walked away Caramel Arrow made let out a giggle.

I walked to my room and sat on my bed.

And my door knocked.

"Caramel Arrow I will not tell you-"The door opened and saw my father "Father I'm sorry for yelling"I quickly apologize "It is fine"

Father came in to my room "How is it at school made friends?"He asked me "Just two"

"Caramel Arrow said you hang out with yesterday did you had fun?"Father asked me "Yes."

There was an awkward silence. between us then I spoke "Dad what was it like when you met Mom?"

He stared at me a little stunned he though for a second "When I met your mother they're was this heart rushing feeling.."Dad said.

Father continued "Why do you ask?"He said "Just asking"

His phone rang "I have to got take this call I'll see you at dinner."Father waved goodbye.

I laid back down on my bed and grabbed my phone.

A few photos of Sour Gummy And Red Velvet of us hanging out together....