info °renewed°

So you must be so confused huh? Yup like I've promised some months back and after getting free from writers block. I'm back to reset this story and make it less cringe which lol thanks y'all for the love for the story honestly I'm surprised with the crappy writing I had you all stayed.

Now with this said the story line for this story is still the same minus it will be more clean and better written lol. For starters this book will take place now after the whole 2012 TMNT series so to make it more juicy and easy. If you want the precise time season nine and I am making this story like a time skip into the future.

Since the turtles were canonically 15 and grew through the seasons will say this story takes place after twelve years. The world was at its peace , foot is split down the middle with half going to karia who would be reformed and be a decent leader then we'll ahem shredder which in honor of her father she decided to rename those loyal to her the hamato clan. The others who still want the foot to rain and grow stronger to get back at karia and the turtles.

Of course our dear reader will come to play as the new boss to come and grow into this world. Of course now you're wondering who the bigger threat the turtles face for this story ?

That's where my OCS come to play and I'll be honest most of my oc's you'll see in this book is originally a rottmnt OCS whose lore fits more for that. But like I've stated in the update months back. They will serve as the big bad

Especially my oc daice's ex family which to put it short his ex family that goes by the dia vatch. Are like the foot in the beginning series but worse they do human and yokia trafficking, hybrid creations (think mutants but ten times worse with some wielding unworldly ability ). All the big bad villain type stych ya know and my oc daice along with those siblings that rebelled with him are the ones to fight back.

In this story y/n will stay out as the sudden newcomer no body who's keeping their real selves hidden. To bid time to be able to conquer this world. They find out interesting potential villains to work with along with rivals and enemies that may try to shut them down.

All don't know the true nature of this stranger and as the story grows more deeper you'll find the emotional rollercoaster set.

Now

Y/n in this story will be 28 which is the equivalent to 28,000 yrs cause your of course a Ghidorah hybrid

The turtles will all be 27 yes a year older then dear reader lmao just one thing the reader will rub into their faces.

My oc daice is 27 and I'll need to look again for his redeemed siblings ages cause his species I made up for him live up to 700 yrs. Soooo yeah lol

Hope you all are ready for this newer polished story. Yes I have unpunished all the chapters to renew them without you all having to struggle on what chapters have updated and what have not.

Again I'm sorry for the long time my ADHD mind will sometimes when I loose drive tend to ditch things for months maybe even years.

I do have art planned for this book as well but don't have hope my art block has been hitting me bad. Anyway hope you enjoy the story to come !

Ps. Reader is now canonical in this book non binary bisexual cause gender is a concept and y'all can love who ever ya want !