I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DANCE// Eulaamber

It was late in the afternoon when Amber was preparing for a large ball being held in mondstat to realize she never knew how to dance, she started to think about the times she was invited to a party but then came to the conclusion that she never really learned how to dance properly- always stepping on someone else's shoes or even tripping up other dancers. With that thought she began to panic, all the knights this time around would have to have at least one or two dances just for social etiquette, but this dance was a bit different- the acting grand master would be returning which put a extra layer of pressure to do well.
Amber started to worry and decided to take a break, she roamed around mondstat freely but with a very concerned expression- being so zoned into her thoughts she didn't even notice the person she walked into.

"AH OH I'M SO SORRY" she apologized profusely looking up
"Haha typical Amber always caught up on her own little world" Eula laughed
"Says you! Your always going on about vengeance and getting payback!" I huffed
"Yeah well your lucky I'm your friend or else I might have to do just that" she chuckled
I rolled my eyes knowing that she was kidding, "but while we're here, how about getting some lunch?" She asked and my eyes practically lit up from not have eaten anything since early this morning because of work.

Ambers POV- We sat down at our usual spot at the good hunters restaurant and talked for a bit, I told her about the big event and she understood how Nerve wracking it could be to have to set up a big event like that, when I told her that was the least of my worries I came clean about my dancing catastrophe and she then told me she knew someone who could help.
She told me to meet her at the beach near here later on today and she would have someone help me, Eula is always so kind but I couldn't help but feel as if there was some ulterior motivate to her helping me I shrugged off the feeling and went back to my duties patiently waiting for the time to come. 

As time passed I quickly clocked out and headed down to the area we agreed to meet in, before I arrived I saw Eula dancing by herself and man was she so good, not to mention really pretty and- STOP IT AMBER... this is not the time to be thinking about how gay you are for her this is the time to learn how to dance which is very ser- my thoughts were quickly interrupted by Eula taking notice of me and waving. 

"Hey Amber over here!" she called out 

I tried to swallow any feelings I had and headed towards her with a nervous smile almost permanently plastered on my face. 

"Now now that face won't do, it will be seen as rude and as if you don't want to dance with them" Eula scolded now putter her hands on my face trying to fix my smile- my heart raced with each touch and she finally took them off when she was satisfied with my smile. I stared my face still burning up from the sudden affection, she laughed and asked me if I was going to keep staring or join her. She offered a hand out to me that I hesitantly accepted and we started off slow with the basics. I did my best but still messed up quite a few times, Eula told me that I needed to just focus on her and so I did and that helped. It brought me a sense of comfort to just follow her lead with her hands embracing me, but I knew that there was a chance she wouldn't be my dance partner. 

"Are you sure your so bad at this your a natural" she teased 

"Yes I'm sure I swear! I don't know it's something about you maybe" I whispered the last part quickly 

"What was that last bit?" she questioned 

"Ah uh nothing" I brushed it off- yelling at myself in my head for not just saying it again 

"well seeing that your almost as good as me I think you will do just fine" she looked down and patted my head "Good job" she said while taking off leaving me there flustered and a bit conflicted. I have known Eula for quite awhile and having a little crush on her didn't make work always easy- sometimes It was almost like Jean knew I liked her and paired us up.. or maybe it was miss Lisa's suggestion she always had a mischievous grin during task pairing. I pushed my feelings away and headed to my house to get dressed for the event. They didn't let any of us see our outfits till the night of the ball, I opened my box as soon as I got home and it was a beautiful red sparkly dress with some hair accessories. I did my makeup and put my hair up and checked the box one last time to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything- after concluding I wasn't I headed out to see the illuminated streets of mondstat, they were beautiful and sparkling from above- guiding me in the direction of the favonius head quarters where the dance would be held. When I reached the end of the lights I stepped in, not phased in seeing the enormous amount of already arrived guests. I watched as music played from the side lines and started to get a bit nervous looking around to spot other knights- most of them were either with dates they had brought or on the dance floor already. I didn't get asked to dance at the start and began to worry a bit, I was to nervous to ask anyone to dance but if I didn't I wouldn't know what kind of trouble with Jean I would get into the following day. I eagerly looked around and reached my head out to another person on the sidelines, they weren't facing me and just as I was about to open my mouth to say something someone else grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor. 

"Care to dance Mi'lady" they asked, as I scanned their features- it was hard because they were wearing a mask so I couldn't identify anything, I guess that may have made things easier because I didn't have to worry about whatever expression they were giving me under it. I quickly replied yes because I was already on the dance floor and because if I didn't then I wouldn't be dancing the rest of the knight. 

We danced and I followed their lead, this time around it was surprisingly easy and I started having a lot of fun too. We danced for almost the rest of the night, they were so mysterious and for some reason it made me enjoy everything even more. The night quickly came to a end and as we finished out dance they got down on one knee and kissed my hand, I blushed and looked away but they asked me to accompany them to a place nearby; the garden. I agreed and we went there, sitting on a bench near a fountain, they took off their mask and revealed to me their true self. I was surprised to see Eula but at the same time I felt a sense of happiness- almost as if I wanted it to be her the entire time. I smiled and grabbed her hand, "Eula it was really you the entire time?!" I asked 

"Hehe yes it was, I thought maybe if I wore a mask it would help you feel a little less anxious about this whole event well that and because I wanted you to have yknow a good time" she told me squeezing my hand a bit 

"but if I knew it was you I would have! in fact it makes me happy that it was you all along!" 

"No I mean in a different good like you know a romantic night that most girls dream of when a ball like this comes around" she confessed 

"but I did have a good night like that!" 

"even if it was with me?" she asked 

"YES because of you actually! Eula I'm in love with you.. I have been for awhile now" I blushed 

she didn't say anything but used her free hand to cup my flushed cheek, she kissed me... we stayed like that for awhile before finally letting each other go. 

"You must be tired dear, let me accompany you home" insisted taking my hand and holding it tight 

we walked in Silence until we got to my house, I didn't say anything because me and her understood each other just fine, the one thing she told me before leaving my house brought me a great sense of comfort. I drifted off to the words from her heart... "I love you Amber". 

-  thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it!! if you liked this please feel free to leave some requests in the comment! -