One last page... // JeanLisa

"Cmon Lisa just one last page please!" Jean begged
"No dear, because if you don't get your sleep you won't be ready for the long day ahead of us....And the last day ahead of US."
"LISA? LISA WHAT DO YOU MEAN" Jean gasped turning around and looking all around her room for her missing lover soon realizing it was another nightmare. Her heart throbbed as she remembered there's always going to be that part of her missing now. Jeans eyes swelled up as she got up to take a pain killer and look in the mirror, without Lisa she lost her shine of hope not only that but her best friend too.
Everyday the knights would stop in and check on her but she never answered loading off the work onto the rest of the knights, she refused to believe Lisa would just leave her like that. Lisa was caring and kind and loved Jean, Jean couldn't understand why she of all people would go as far as to give up her life for a vision and power- even if she wanted to join the knights Jean would have let her without that. By the time she joined the knights it was to late she already had a vision, but all Jean ever wanted was a vision with her.
- thats all for now! Sorry this one is a bit short I'll make some longer fics later to compensate! If you liked this one feel free to leave a request! -