𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

chapter 012

〚♜〛

STEVE HARRINGTON always put off the 'bad boy' persona, where he didn't give a shit about anyone and he did what he wanted. Although, he was, in fact, a bit prudish in Stephanie's opinion. He may have been popular and sure he went to parties but as soon as Billy Hargrove parked his blue muscle car in front of that damned school, Steve was torn from his bad boy title.

Even if her brother and asshole Billy were heartthrobs of Hawkins, Stephanie Harrington was sure that no smile they'd ever produce would make a girl's knees weak like the one Eddie Munson was giving her now.

"Are you sure?" Eddie sat up slowly, raising his eyebrow. "Steve isn't going to pop out at me with the Hawkins PD, right?"

Stephanie gave him a confused look, "Why would that happen?"

He only shrugged, "Just a bit skeptical, you had your first drink last weekend, you sure you ready for drugs?"

"Do you not want to?" Stephanie asked innocently, wondering if he wanted her to do this. "I'm just curious."

"You do know they say curiosity killed the cat, princess?" Eddie reached under the seat and pulled out a bag that held a few rolled joints.

"We'll just have to test that theory, won't we?"

Damn, she was ballsy tonight. It was definitely the outfit and the strange sorcery Nancy pulled to make her look this way, but either way, she loved it. She wished she could be like this more often, uncaring of the consequences.

Eddie only smirked in response, pulling one of the joints out of the bag. Now Stephanie wasn't stupid, she knew that this was illegal, but it was the 80s, she was in high school, what did she have to lose?

Eddie scooted closer to Stephanie, placing the joint behind his ear, fishing his lighter from his pocket, "Now, this stuff smells bad just a warning. You'll probably feel a bit light-headed but most people are still in control of themselves when they smoke. Don't worry, I'll make sure you don't overdo it."

 Stephanie nodded eagerly, a bit excited to try this.

Eddie placed the joint in his mouth and lit the end of the joint, inhaling a bit before holding the smoke in his lungs for a bit. He soon breathed out.

Then the smell of the weed hit her, it wasn't a good smell but people were actually a bit dramatic when they said it smelled disgusting. Although it wasn't pleasant.

He then placed the joint in her mouth, Stephanie watching as he did so.

"Okay, so all you need to do is inhale, slowly, if you do it too fast you won't stop coughing, hold it for a few seconds, then release." Stephanie nodded as Eddie finally encouraged her to start.

So she breathed in, slowly, just like he said.

But she still ended up coughing up a lung. Now, this was embarrassing.

She felt tears well in her eyes at the amount of coughing she was doing but she soon calmed down, watching as Eddie took another effortless hit.

"God that was horrible."

"Nah, I've seen worse," Eddie grinned. "The next one will be better, I promise."

"Are you sure?"