chapter 11:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

They clear hostile for their fire priestess friend. Lynx has suspicious about escorting her. He noticed Ara his girlfriend is sweating, due to the immense heat.

He looked at the others they noticed it too. Except add, add looked at Lynx He figured he noticed. The armor given to the dwarfs made not be 100% protected.

Lynx: " I know "

As they got to the entrance. Ignia  double crossed them. Lynx & red team figured that would happen & decided give them to time to escape figuring out a plan to retaliated.

Timeskip:

lion looking guy was difficult to beat. Lynx got hit but survived as his shield recharges. This Ara going to her breaking point. She changed.

Lynx: " nine tailed fox form? "

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Lynx: " nine tailed fox form? "

Flores: " go girl "

Ara did the unthinkable. She threw her spear right at his head jumped pulled her spear out of his face.

(6:34 - 6:54 only different)

Elsword party couldn't believe what they saw how Ara brutality killed him in one go.

She changed back to normal. Lynx dropped a regenerator.

They healed up.

Lynx: Ara?

Ara: I'm not okay. I cannot lie

Lynx: ......

Ara: your right. It's gonna get hard. Can you help please

She opened her arms for a hug. Spartan hugged her. Add never was a fan of warm fuzzy stuff, but this is a wholesome.  He wanted to learn about Spartans.

To be continued:

Later