chapter 24:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Next mission is going to the dark elve territory now under seige by the flood. Elsword company need to get protected with usnc based gear.

They got ID on one of them. Her name is chloe. Spartans Don't know who she is but they know, pelicans landed in the forest where the dark elve lives. They drop off warthogs scorpions mantises & grizzlies.

ara (asura) used eun energy ball to wipe out flood juggernauts.

lynx: juggernauts

Hunter: their strong but slow. Use every cover to flank them watch out for parasites they can sneak up on you

Add: & their whip arm. Theirs is longer

Lynx pov:

Elsword company suprised me everyday. It reminded me of the avengers a little bit every one of them with powers that can put our enemies to shame.

Elsword & elesis are family fire like powers they work different ways. Ara comes from family with ki demon killing techniques & eun that 9 tail spirit kitzune.

Aisha magician, rose other world soldier using el as weapons on her guns & a ai named zero that runs on el energy. Raven mercenary add ... well he has nesod tech little crazy. Rana the elf & others.

Its just like the avengers.

Marine: sir motion tracker picked up something big

We looked at who it is.

looking up several of our usnc frigates are moving away from it. Smart move we don't want to make something mad.

Gearz: we have to climb that tree

Ara: hai, your afraid of heights gearz san?

Gearz: negetive

Lynx: lets not waste time

To be continued:

Later