chapter 12:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

elsword party & spartan red team fighting general scar. Defeat him preventing him from awakening something big.

They hit him with everything they got. Lynx with the answer with damage power up.

Hunter with nornfang.

Flores with selene's Lance

& Gearz with a SPNKR prime.

Captain Morrison of the argama infinity sister class required all spartan task force teams & every marine & odst to have experimental weapons to combatant against their world enemies.

Results?. Let's just say he smiled brightly. Scar getting hit. He teleported behind Lynx one he wanted to kill so bad. Elsword got behind the Spartans back.

Spartan rolled to the left elsword got flunged in the air he swung his sword down at the Spartan. Add & eve countered him.

Scar felt someone cut his legs.

Scar: AARRGHH!

Ciel: what just happened?

Hunter: " you didn't see that coming did ya "

Elsword: very nice let go of me now

Elesis: you saved my brother?

Hunter: " yeah "

He holding up a prophet's bane.

Lynx slide under him shoots his chest. Ara & lynx finished him off. Giant demon is not resurrected.

Timeskip:

They report to the village leader. She shook hands with Lynx & the rest. Ignia apologized for the treachery.

Ciel: we decided to join your party elsword. Space marines thank you

Lynx: all in the days work. I need a bath bigtime

Eve: nows your chance ms Ara

Eun: yes this is a good time

Ara: okay

Elesis: I need to get this off my chest

Elesis grabbed Hunter & kissed him on the lips for the first time. Elsword yelling out finally. He kissed back. After a few moments they parted.

Elesis: I know Spartans are emotionless warriors from the far reaches of the stars. But once your wars are really over where would you spend your life outside of military?

Hunter: I'll stay here then💗

Epilogue:

Lynx enjoying the hot bath. Voice calling him ara came to join him.

Lynx: WHAT ARE

She shuushed him

Ara: I'm not doing anything. It's my first time so still I wanna relax with you

They enjoy each other company.

To be continued:

Later