Family {chapter 24}

Hello my loves how are you, I've been planning this chapter I hope it comes out good :D

TW : THE WORD HOMOPHOBIC, BAD LANGUAGE

————————————-

Karl's POV

After a while at dreams house, Karl check the time, it was 5:47 pm. "Guys I have to go, my family is coming over for Christmas and I have to go greet them" Karl said. "Ok I'll see you another time bye" Dream said. George and Sapnap waved goodbye. I left the room and headed downstairs. Dream's family was in the kitchen talking. "Oh hi Karl, leaving so soon?" Ava said turning to me. "Oh yea I have to go back home" Karl said. "Ok we'll have a good Christmas" Ava said. "Have a good Christmas too bye" Karl said.

He then left the door. He headed to his house. He didn't have his AirPods so he couldn't listen to music. He looks at all the houses around him. He had never appreciated nature like he is now. The chilly wind, The beautiful trees whose leaves are falling, and the beautiful sky. He had been looking all around until he got home. "Mom im home" Karl said trying to find his mom. "Oh good they said they are almost hear".

Evelyn went to her room to do her things while I went to sit down on the couch. A while later I was scrolling through Twitter when I heard the doorbell ring. I get up from the couch and walk to the door.  I open the door to see my Aunt Mary with her husband and her kids. "Hello guys" I said with a smile. I let them in and my mom comes out of her room. She greets her sister and sits down to talk to them. I was sitting down waiting to be excused to go up to my room when my cousins run and hug me. "Hey guys" I said hugging them back. Mary had 2 kids, a boy named Jayden who is 9 years old, and a daughter, Isabella, who is 8 years old.

"KARL!" Jayden said hugging me. I get excused to go up to my room, so I bring Jayden and Isabella to my room. "WOW!" Isabella says. "You have such a cool room Karl!" Jayden said smiling. Karl always loved his smaller cousins, they always think he is so cool because he is older. "Yea so who wants to play Minecraft" Karl said pointing to his monitors. Isabella and Jayden screamed "Me" over and over again. They we both small and thin so both of them sat in the gaming chair. I open up Minecraft and make them a new world to play on.

Karl was trying to finish editing his vod in his laptop. While Jayden and Isabella were playing they saw a message on discord by Sapnap that said 'Hey cutie 😘'. "Hey Karl who is Sapnap?" Jayden said. Karl shot his head to the monitor and got up quickly. "Oh he is j-just a friend" Karl said trying to close the discord tab. "He?"Jayden replied. "But why did he call you cutie" Isabella asked. "Because we are friends that have nicknames" Karl replied. "Do you like him" Jayden asked. Karl went back to his bed ignoring the questions.

But he couldn't ignore them because they started asking more questions. "Ok, he is my boyfriend" Karl finally said. "Oo can we meet him" Jayden said. "Maybe one day" Karl replied. "What if we call him?" Isabella asked. "He is probably busy so I don't think we can" Karl said. Karl was to focused on Isabellas question that he didn't know where Jayden went. "I found his phone!" Jayden screamed at Isabella. Karl got up from laying on his bed, but by the time he got up Isabella and Jayden locked themselves in the restroom.

"Karl, whats your password" Jayden asked from the inside of his restroom. "Jayden let me in!" Karl screamed. "Oh I think I know, I saw it on a sticky note on Karls desk" Isabella said remembering the password. They both typed in the password and entered Karls phone. Karl was still trying to open the bathroom door. Jayden clicked on FaceTime icon and searched for the name 'Sapnap'.