The night I saw you

Sungmin and Felix decided to stop for the night there was a nearby cave that they decided to go into
Sungmin flopped on the floor the dirt entangling with his black Brown red shaggy fur well Felix laid down elegantly to not get his white fur dirty.

Sungmin closed his eyes but he heard a deep dark howl he turned to look at his brother but he was fast asleep he stepped outside the cave to see a black Grey Wolf standing on the rocks it turned around and looked at him   he couldn't take his eyes off the wolf he was entranced
All he could smell was a deep rich lavender.
As the wolf starts to come toward him.
He saw a bright light he opened his eyes, to see that the sun had risen.
So he decided to wake up Felix
and start to make their way to the north.
Felix starts to get nervous again as they got closer to the north.
Sungmin what if they do not like us and decided to call it off.

Before Sungmin could answer they noticed the north packs' territory.
then they saw the North pack luna standing by the entrance she waved them over with a friendly smile she said, Hello boys do come inside.

What about meeting our future mates the small blonde boy asked
It is far too late for you boys to meet your future mates.
You can meet them tomorrow so just worry about going to bed right now.

She showed us to the room, well boys, I'll see you in the morning she smiled and left.
By the time she had left Felix was already snoring Sungmin curled up next to Felix and dozed off.
In no time, he smelled that rich lavender smell again he saw that same wolf but this time it was different the wolf was looking right at him as the wolf got closer one's again before the wolf got to closes he woke up in a panic.

Before he even had a chance  to think about the dream the luna walked into the room and asked if we could follow her so we did as we were told and followed her into
A  room with three young men sat around a table.
Boys meet my son's chan and Hyunjin Sungmin couldn't take his eyes off chan the boy was quite handsome his nice fluffy hair his braided on one side.
Felix was also entranced by the boy at was standing in front of him with his beautiful Black long hair ribbons tied in it.

But Sungmin  refused to like the person he was being forced to marry and no matter how pretty he is nothing was going to change that

A/n I hope you guys like this so far
I will be trying to make my next few chapters longer