Story 1: Victory Kiss

Kageyama x Hinata

It was 22 to 22 in the second set, all Karasuno needed to do is get three more point and win the game vs Nekoma.

"Get ready!" said Daichi as he got back into his position at the back."We could win this!"

Everyone got back to their position as Kuroo got ready to serve. The whistle blew and Kuroo served the ball over to the other side of the net.

The ball flew towards Tanaka and he received it perfectly and into the air towards Kageyama who got right under the ball with his back towards the net and got ready to toss.

Both Hinata and Asahi ran towards the net, Hinata a bit faster. Hinata jumped and Asahi did a few seconds after. Kageyama thought quickly deciding if he was going to toss to Hinata or Asahi. Both of of them had people blocking them, but at the corner of his eye he notice the Hinata had extended his arm a bit towards the right. Kageyama finally got the ball into is finger tips and chose to toss to Hinata.

The ball flew towards Hinata and when it got to Hinata he successfully hit the ball to the other side of the net. Hinata's face lit up when he noticed the ball made it to the other side of the court and Kenma tried to make the ball avoid the floor, but the ball fell to the ground before Kenma got close.

The whistle blew and Karasuno was winning by one point, all they needed was two more points. Karasuno rotated and Tanaka got off the court and Tsukishima entered the court silently.

It was Karasuno's turn to serve the ball. Nishinoya grabbed the ball and tossed it to Daichi, who's turn was to take the serve.

Karasuno got in the position and waited. The whistle blew and Daichi successfully served the ball like usual.

The ball flew to the other side of the net towards Nekoma's ace as he hit it towards Kenma. Kenma got under the ball as Kuroo ran towards the net and jumped into the air and Kenma got it and tosses it to Kuroo.

On Karasuno's side if the net Hinata, Tsukishima and Kageyama had jumped in front of Kuroo trying to block his shot.

Kuroo shot the ball to the left where Hinata was and hoping the he could score a point, but the ball hit the tips of Hinata's fingers and went back into the air where it slowly went towards Nishinoya who hit the ball to Kageyama with no problems.

Kageyama got under the ball and got ready. This time Hinata and Asahi were more or less right next to each other. Hinata jumped into the air as the blockers on the other side of the net followed him by jumping too trying to block him, but a few seconds later Kageyama got the ball on his finger tips and Asahi also jumped in the air. Kageyama tossed the ball to Asahi who hit the ball with all his strength to the ground on the other side of the net.

Hinata smiled brightly from getting another point."Yay!!" exclaimed as he forced his hands into fists and swung is arms next to his waist. They only needed one more point to win the game.

They all got into position and waited for Daichi to serve again nervously.

Daichi serve reached the other side of the net towards the middle of the court of their opponent, where their Libero saved the ball from landing on the floor and then Kuroo hit it to Kenma as he got under it and look around him quickly and notice one of their first year and their ace on opposite sides of the court running towards the net.

Their ace was being blocked by Kageyama and Tsukishima, but their first year was just being blocked by Hinata. Kenma decided to toss it to their first year who spiked it hard enough that it made Hinata fall to the ground and what seem like an eternity ball finally hit the floor. Nishinoya was too late and landed on the floor as he banged his fist against the floor frustrated.

It was now Nekoma's turn to serve. Nekoma's first year got into position to serve. The first year's ball made it to the other side of the court where Daichi hit it towards Kageyama who was sweating bullets and getting more and more anxiety as the ball got closer to him.

Kageyama looked at his options. On his right he had Hinata who getting blocked by Kuroo and Kenma, and Asahi who was getting blocked by Nekoma's first year and their rather short Libero.

Kageyama pushed away the nervousness mentally and cleared his mind. He made a decision. He jump for the ball at hit it over the net himself. Kageyama extended his arm towards the net and lightly taped the ball to the other side of the net where it hit the floor and brought relief to him.

The score; 25-23 for Karasuno.

Hinata landed on the floor and the biggest smile Hinata's teammates had ever seen appeared on Hinata's face.

Hinata tried to screamed, but nothing came out as he ran around the Nekoma's gym with so much energy.

Kageyama face showed so much relief as he clenched his fists and swung his arms like Hinata did and yelled out with all he had left.

The rest of the team except Tanaka and Nishinoya tried to stay calm and only high fived each other.

Tanaka was giving Nishinoya a piggyback ride around the gym and they both yelled as loud as they could.

Hinata finally came back to the centre of the gym and ran around his team not showing any signs of stopping.

Hinata got an idea and ran to Kageyama who had he back turned to Hinata and was smiling at the floor.

Hinata quietly ran to Kageyama and jumped on his back.

"Piggyback ride!!" screamed Hinata as he used his feet to kick Kageyama's side stomach.

Kageyama grabbed Hinata shirt and threw him off him and Hinata fell on the floor, but right after he got up and ran in front if Kageyama.

"Come on!" complained Hinata in a childish voice as he grabbed Kageyama's shirt and brought him to his level.

"Ok how about a kiss?" asked Hinata as Kageyama blushed to the tips of his ears."A victory kiss?"

Hinata didn't wait for Kageyama answer and used his free arm to push Kageyama closer to him and lightly kiss Kageyama's cheek.

Kageyama cheeks became reddest shade of red Hinata had ever seen and Hinata face started to heat up too.

"We won." said Hinata as he let go of Kageyama.

"Next time we win I want a victory kiss from you."