Story 2: Valentine's Day

Kageyama x Hinata

February thirteenth, a day before the worldwide celebrated holiday call Valentine's day on February fourteenth.

On Valentine's day Karasuno has a big dance in their gym where the volleyball team practices in the morning and after school.

"Kageyama!" said Hinata as he caught up to Kageyama who was walking down the hallway to the cafe for lunch."You excited for the first dance of the year?!"

Kageyama looked down at Hinata who smiling face blinded Kageyama."Ya sure." Kageyama wasn't too excited about it. After all it was just a dance and most of the people there will be just couples and most of all Kageyama rather be playing volleyball with Hinata, then going to a dance just to hangout in a corner.

Hinata on the other hand seemed really excited almost as excited when he played volleyball. Kageyama didn't get what was so exciting so he shrugged it off.

"Are you bringing anyone?" asked Kageyama who wondered if he might be bringing a girl and that's what's getting him so excited.

"Of course." said Hinata as he looked at Kageyama with a huge smile."You."

They finally made it to the lunch room where a few people heard their conversation and the table full of girl started to laugh and made Kageyama blush from embarrassment.

"No you idiot!" said Kageyama as he walked to their usual spot in the cafe."Like a girl."

"Why would I bring a girl?" asked Hinata as he glanced at a group of girls sitting on the table."They're so annoying. Always taking about themselves, telling me they love me and I've never even meet them."

Hinata had a point, the girls at their school are legit sluts and Kageyama was asked out a few times too, but never went out with any of them.

Kageyama got his lunch out of the bag it was in and discovered his mother had packed him a wrap with chicken and tomatoes.

"Can I have some!" asked Hinata as he pulled out his lunch.

Kageyama unwrapped his sandwich and held it out at Hinata waiting for him to take a bite."Here."

Hinata took a bite at least 1/5 of his sandwich."I didn't mean you could take that much. I need to eat too!"

Kageyama quickly moved his sandwich away from Hinata and took a bite as he notice something. He just indirectly kissed Hinata. At that thought he started to blush and tried to cover it with his phone, but the same group of girl from before saw the whole thing and laughed harder that before.

'What is up with me?!'

•••Next Day•••

The day went by really slow and Kageyama was getting really frustrated when last period felt like three days long. Finally school had ended and it was time for the dance.

Kageyama ran to his locker got his clothes and a rose he had brought and ran towards the boy's restroom.

After about ten minutes Kageyama finally came out if the bathroom with a tight, light blue, pair of jeans and black shoe, like the ones he wore for school.

Kageyama walked to the gymnasium as he passed by girls who started talking about how hot Kageyama looked. Kageyama finally made it to the gymnasium and spotted Hinata talking to Sugawara and the rest of the team was talking to each other.

The loud music mixed with the loud noise of people screaming kinda hurt Kageyama's ears as he walked towards the team with the rose still in his hands.