Chapter 2

Hehe turns out I can make a chapter today so enjoy~

Noya pov:

Being home is boring. It's quiet and there is nothing to do. I wish I could hang out with my bro but I'm forced to stay home. "Honey, I'm heading out! I won't be home till late so be careful," My mom yelled. "Yeah! Bye!" I yelled back. Ugh now I'm home alone. Why did I have to get sick today of all days?! 

Fast forward:

As I was sleeping on the couch I heard a knock. I wasn't expecting anyone here so I got scared. "U-uh hello?" I yelled. I didn't get a response so it leaves me with no choice. I start to get up and look out the window. I see a scary Young adult. At this point I want to pee my pants for how scared I was. I walk over to the door to get a closer I realize it was Asahi?! I open the door. "Asahi, what are you doing here?!" I questioned. "I can't just come and see my boyfriend. I wanted to make sure you were okay," he said. I could feel the heat in my face rising. "I also brought some food and tea. It might help you get better," he said. I let him in and he went straight to the kitchen to start cooking. 

A few minutes later...

Asahi pov:

Noya! Come downstairs for your soup!" I yelled. I didn't get a response and was starting to get worried. I headed up the stairs and into his room. I blushed at the scene. He was sleeping  and quietly snoring. I walked over and kissed him on the forehead and lightly shook him. "Noya get up. Your soup is ready," I said as quietly as I can. "Mmh, I'm coming." He said. Noya slowly got up and headed down the stairs. I followed him behind.

I was eating a sandwich while he was drinking his soup. "Hey, Asahi?" He said while still drinking his soup. "Hm?" I replied "C-can we cuddle later?" He asked. I could feel my cheeks heat up. "Of course. Anything for you Noya." I said. I chuckled a little as I saw his face turn bright red.

Fast forward(sorry for so many of them)

As we got ready for bed Noya asked me a question "Asahi, aren't you worried about getting sick?" He asked. I mean I am a little worried about getting sick but it's Noya. "I am but If it means I get to spend more time with you then it's worth the risk." I replied. He face was as red as a tomato. I couldn't help but laugh. "H-hey stop laughing at me!" He yelled. "Alright  alright let's get to bed." I said. As we got comfortable I beg and to hug Noya from behind. Noya turned around and hugged me back. After a while we soon drifted off to sleep.

Heyyy~ What did you think of the second chapter. Also I saw that I was placed 163 in Asanoya. Though that's not that impressive I'm really happy about it.  Lastly vote if you like my little story :)

Bye bye~

-Bagel