Chapter 3

My god 11 views! 😭tysm~ I MIGHT not be able to make a story tomorrow because we are getting ready to get going soon! Make sure u follow me and comment if ya want to see more stories in the future. Now into the story~

Noya pov: I started getting up without the warmth beside me. I look behind me to see Asahi gone. I check the time to see it's 10:30am. "Understandable school started already," I thought. Hopefully my mom didn't see Asahi because she is homophobic. I love her in all and she loves me only because She thinks i'm straight.  I head downstairs. "Morning, Sweetie! Sleep well?" She said. I sighed in relief. She doesn't know. "Hehe, yeah I did!" I replied. She smiled. "Someone left this soup here. Do you know who did?" She asked. I started to sweat. "Damn it Asahi!" I thought. 

"I-it was Kiyoko!" I replied. "She came by and gave me tea and soup!!" I was sweating so much! "Alright. I'm heading out again! Be safe honey!!" She said. "Bye!" I said. As she closed the door the awkward atmosphere was lifted. Finally I'm alone.

Asahi pov:

School was normal. Suga and Daichi still hung out with me. Hinata and kageyama still bickering. Everyone was the same. But something that was missing was Noya. Tanaka didn't act like himself. He wasn't loud like he used too. To be honest I missed Noya a lot. He was like my sun. Bright and happy an- "Asahi!" Yelled Sugawara. "Y-yes??" I answered back. "Still thinking about Noya?" Said Suga. "Y know he's not dead right?" "Yeah I just miss him," I replied. It was true. All my thoughts were filled with him

"Just visit him," Said Daichi.

Fast forward...

Noya POV:

I waited for Asahi like normal.  Staring out the window so see any sign Asahi was there. After waiting for a bit I saw him. I get up and open the door for him. "Asahi, Thanks for the soup! I feel so much better and I think I might be able to come back to school!" I said. "That's great Noya!" He replied. We headed to the couch to watch a movie. I haven't kissed Asahi in weeks so I went in for a kiss. 

As we started making out I heard the door open. "NISHINOYA YUU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" 

What did you think my guy :> comment what you think and tysm again for 11 views! See you next time~ (Also sorry my chapters are so short :( I have no creativity 😭)

-Bagel