Chapter 4

Let's just get straight into it :> also TW: a little abuse in this 

The next day

Noya Pov:

I'm so upset and miserable. Yesterday my Mom caught me and Asahi making out. Since she's homophobic she didn't take it so well.

*Flashback*

"NISHINOYA YUU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!" Mom yelled. I looked at her in shock. "U-uhm it's not what it looks like!" I yelled back. "Asahi.." I  whispered. "I know your upset about me being yelled at but please come back tomorrow." "Alright," Asahi said. "I'll try."

*End of flashback*

I headed downstairs to mother standing there. "We're going to talk after I head out for a bit," she said. She was giving the death stare. "Yeah. Whatever." I replied. "Don't talk to me like that." She said before walking out. I rolled my eyes. I can't bother going to school today. Hopefully Asahi pulls through and comes.

Fast forward because idk what else to put:

Me and mom were sitting around the table to begin our talk that I wasn't very excited for. "Nishinoya. You have been lying to me about being straight  and I come home to you making out with some guy I've never seen before. Do you know how mad that makes me?!" She yelled. "It's not your choice to decide who I am," I mumbled. She got up and did the unexpected. She hit me across the face. She HIT me. "Who the hell do you thing you are. YOUR UNDER MY ROOF!" She screamed

I was sure the neighbors heard here. "Well I don't care what you think!" I yelled back. "He's my boyfriend! I'm not leaving him! No matter how many times you hit me!" As she was about to raise her hand and brought it down the hit me when someone stopped it. I was shaking. I was so frightened. She was going to hit me again?? I looked behind me to see Asahi.

Asahi POV

As I was heading down to his house I heard yelling. I got worried as it was coming from the direction of his house. I started sprinting to go see what's happening. As I got to his house and opened the door I saw his mother yelling and raising her hand to hit him. I ran in and stopped it. 

"Asahi???" He said. "What are you doing here?" 

Gunna have to wait till I make the next chapter which will be my last :). I'll be making a new story though so look about for that!.

Bye bye~

-Bagel