II

Her

"Hey," he said. I was astonished. I have never felt more ashamed. How could he have noticed me? Have I not hidden myself well enough?

"Come out," he said, his voice soft and low but yet demanding.

I scrambled to my feet hastily, not wanting to upset him.

My curiosity was burning. I could feel all those questions rise in my head and blurred my sight.

Right then, I opened my window and sat at the edge of it.

When I realised that he was in his usual attire, I stared at the ground, feeling my cheeks burn in flames.

"Hi, I'm James."

And that was the first day I talked to him.

Him

Have she not know earlier that I've been watching throughout the night, while she was so engrossed in her book?

It seems to me that it was a routine for her to sit on the floor, at the edge of her bed, and to start peeking out at me.

She must haven't for her eyes got so round and big and her cheeks flushed a tinge of red.

I must admit I liked how her cheeks were pink.

She scrambled to her feet after ordering her to come sit at the edge of her window.

She must have noticed my half nudity for she now stares at the trash bin on the street with a brighter red spreading through her cheeks.

"Hello. I'm Lucy."

And that was the first day I talked to her.

___

Author's Note:

I kept my promise didn't I? Ha anyway, how is it? Comment and keep voting guys thanks!