III

Her

I put my hair up into a perfect ponytail, making sure I had not missed out any strands.

I was ready for school with all my homework done. And I was excited to see him. I had expecially chosen a special outfit.

I smiled at my father who was sat in front of the dining table with a newspaper in his hands and a cup of coffee on the table. "Good morning, Papa."

Three knocks could be heard outside the door and I rushed to open it.

"Morning, Love." James smiled a cute half smile with his British accent that felt suprisingly comforting.

"Good morning," I smiled, heart fluttering to the name he called and smiling about the memory of the promise he said last night.

Him

I combed my hair to the back of my head, ready for another day or school with ogling girls' eyes.

It hasn't seem to be a routine to style my hair proper and I wonder what made me want to.

Is it the girl? I thought as I bade farewell to my mother and setting off to her house just like I promised last night.

I had no idea what made me want to walk her to school. Was it because it was her? Or was it because she was special? Either way, I shan't be too attached to her for l'll leave her soon.

Three knocks and the door opened almost immediately to reveal the one I've been waiting for.

"Morning, Love," I said. I tried not to focus on the way she blushed and the smile at the ground and her murmur of her good morning.

When do I get too attached? Never. I hope that lasts.

___

Author's Note:

Sorry I didn't post yesterday... it was a busy day. I had to like go for my NPCC training. NPCC is like a Co-curriculum activity. Anyway, I'll post the next chapter tomorrow. Have a good day my readers!