Chapter 4

Bill's P.O.V

Welp now I have a crying meat sack on my lap and crying into my chest. What the hell am I supposed to do in a situation like this? I start trying to think about what to do when an idea hits me. Mabel and the others hurt him. I wonder if he'll do it.

I lift the boy's chin up to look at me and I wipe the tears from his eyes though it doesn't do much since he's still crying. "Hey Pine Tree I think I have an idea you'd like, wanna hear it?" He gives me a look of confusion and curiosity which makes me chuckle slightly.

I wipe the tears from his eyes again and tell him my idea. "So you're, let's say, upset about what Shooting star and your family did right? "He nods and I continue." So how about you get some, how do I put it? Revenge." This I assume peaked his interest by how he looked at me.

I'm about to say more but he surprisingly cuts me off before I can. "What do I have to do?" I'm honestly surprised at how quickly he made up his mind about this so without wasting time I proposed my deal to him.

"Okay I'll help you become strong enough to take revenge on everyone and in return you can give me the formula to break the border surrounding gravity falls so I can start up Weirdmageddon again and take over the world." I watch as he starts contemplating the deal when I think of one more thing to add.

"Also I want you to become my queen and rule alongside me." He freezes at that last part and looks at me. At first I think he's not going to accept the deal until he opens his mouth to answer me. "What other choice do I have? F-fine I accept your deal." With that I extend my hand and watch as he takes it.

My blue flames engulf our hands and the deal is completed. The flames slowly disappear and I smile. " Looks like the deals are completed. I'm in a good mood so let me give you my part of the deal first." He looks confused again as I teleport a cup into my hand.

"What is that?" He says and points at the cup in my hand. "It's my blood from when I'm in my demon form. You want power here it is now drink it." I say handing the cup to him. He looks at me and then back to the cup before drinking it.

Once he swallows the last drop he coughs and scrunchies up his nose in disgust before handing the cup back to me. "Just so ya know you're going to pass out in a few minutes so I'm going to need you to hurry up and tell me how to break the gravity falls barrier now." I tell him as I teleport the cup away.

"Ok you said I have to be quick so I'll say this as quickly as I can. " he then explains it to me, almost passing out as he does. Once he's finished he's holding his head up with his arm and I smile. "Great. Get some rest now and I'll be back later Pine Tree." The boy almost immediately passes out and I leave his room.