Chapter 6

Mabel's P.O.V

"Grunkle Stan, Ford are you sure we need all this.. stuff?" I say poking the weapons and ugly armor they want me to wear. It's all so bulky, plain, and unnecessary just like this mission. I mean I worked so hard to finally get rid of Dipper so why do they want to get him back so badly.

I mean he was useless anyways all he did was read, he wasn't strong or had any social skills and he never would talk about anything interesting.

"Yes, it's important that if we want to get Dipper back now hurry up and get ready we leave in ten minutes." Alright then I guess I have no choice but to play along then once we're fighting Bill if Dipper's in the room I'll just shoot him and blame it on Bill. Perfect plan.

I suck it up and put on the damn armor then grab a few weapons before going to wait outside and join some of the townspeople who have already gathered around. I know most of them don't care about Dipper, they just want to end Weirdmageddon again. Which honestly is fair with Weirdmageddon going on I can't even have a second to enjoy Dipper being gone.

I hear the door open and Grunkle Stan and Ford walk out in 10 times the amount of gear compared to what I'm in. I guess they really are taking this seriously. "Alright let's go everyone!" Ford yells at us and we start heading to the Fearamid.

~At the Fearamid

"Okay we're finally here now, is everyone ready to go in?" Ford says while looking over the group. Everyone responds with a yep or nods their heads and with that we start heading in.

Ford and Stan prepared us for a difficult mission but so far it's been easy we haven't even seen a demon yet. They are probably all cowards and too afraid to face us haha maybe Dipper really does fit in here with all of these weak cowards.

I smile as we walk through the gigantic triangle shaped hall. It's extremely dark here and the only light we have is two flashlights we brought with us so I didn't see the giant door until I almost ran into it. Looks like we're here.

Grunkle Stan is the one to push it open. Ford was about to yell at him for doing it because he didn't say to do it yet but I don't think he could say anything after seeing the room on the other side of the door.

We were all now staring face to face with a bunch of demons who looked like they were having a party? I don't know but I couldn't even see Bill or Dipper which would make me coming along useless.

"Alright you filthy demons tell us we're Cipher is and we won't kill you." Grunkle Ford yells out and all the demons in the room laughs at him. Apparently that wasn't a good answer because he shot one of them in the foot as a warning and I mean it did make them all shit up.

They all glared at us before finally making a path and yelling out "boss the gravity falls idiots are here!" Finally calling what we thought was Bill to get out here but no nothing can go the way you expect it for some fucking reason. "Hello family, friends, people who bullied me, it's so great to see you all again." Then his smile fell." Not!" He finished by yelling that last part.

"Dipper what... happened to you?" I hear Wendy ask from behind me and honestly I want to know that too. He looks like we'll like a demon but with more human ish features I guess you could say.

Hey so since I'm lazy under this I'll have what Dipper looks like in his demon for you all you who are curious.