Chapter 5

Dipper's P.O.V

a very long week later~

"Dipper you up?" I hear a familiar female voice call to me. I close the book I'm reading and walk over to the door opening it. When I do I see Pyronica with a big smile on her face and I smile back. "What do you need?" I ask her and she hugs me.

Her smile gets bigger if that was possible and she grabs my hand before answering. "You've barely left your room since you got here. I wanna hang out. "I hear her whine and I chuckle a bit." Alright, alright we can hang out. "Now having my answer she starts pulling me along with her.

It's true that I've barely left my room since I made that deal with Bill. It's not that I haven't wanted to, it's just that I've been busy practicing with my new powers and studying a lot. And when I say a lot I do mean a lot. But Bill said I can start my plan soon.

We've been keeping an eye on my family and know that in a day or two they're going to come and 'rescue me' while also trying to kill Bill so that's when It's going to happen.

I shake my head and focus on where Pyronica is taking me instead of what's happened the past few days instead. We approach large triangle shaped double doors and I recognize them as the ones that lead to the throne room. Most of the time it's where all of Bill's henchmaniacs hangout when they're not terrorizing the humans.

We walked in together and everyone turned to look at where the noise came from but when they realized it was us they just went back to doing whatever it was they were doing. Pyronica dragged me over to a sitting area that had a TV and a few couches sat around.

She sits down and pulls me next to her before grabbing the remote and putting on a random movie. When we were like an hour into the movie a bunch of people joined us and were watching the movie now and somehow somebody brought popcorn. I mean I wasn't about to complain or anything popcorn is popcorn.

The movie eventually ended and a bunch of people started fighting over what to watch next so I just got up and went to get something to drink because I've seen demons fight before and I don't want to see how it'll end.

I can hear one of them get punched and a few cheering which just made me laugh a bit cause I have to admit it's kind of funny. I hear a few more punches get thrown until loud cheering erupts from everyone. So I turn around to see who won while walking backwards only to bump into someone.

I'm about to turn around when I feel arms wrap around me." Heya pine tree don't ya know to watch where you walk?" I hear Bill's all too familiar voice jokingly ask me." Yea I did but you know who cares. " I answered him while smiling. "By the way, can you let go of me." I ask and he only responds with a no. So I do the only logical thing to do.

I teleport out of his hold and to a space just out of his reach. "Fine. Pine Tree I guess you don't want to hear my news for you." He says smirking. "I bet you're going to tell me anyway, aren't ya Bill?" I ask him with a knowing look on my face and he laughs in response.

"Ya sure got me there. So here's the news. I was watching your family and I know when they're going to strike for sure. "I know he can see how excited I am now and he continues. "They will be here tomorrow night with some of the town folk. So now are you sure your ready to put your revenge in motion?" He asks me and I laugh at the way he doubts me.

"Of course I'm ready I'll make sure they all pay for what they did." I say holding a blue fire ball in my hand and Bill smiles. "Alright now that that's settled let's go watch movies." He then teleports us over to the couch with some snacks and drinks and we watch movies the rest of the night.