058

Elena had her bikini underneath her clothes as she wore a pair of black shorts and a white crop. She walked with Aizawa out of the car and over to the beach. "Your swim shorts are on point, Aizawa!" Elena said, smiling at the yellow swim shorts he was wearing. They looked like his sleeping bag.

Oh, and of course he brought that too. Elena saw Katsuki standing by the beach. "Katsuki!" Elena yelled, running towards him. He turned around before he was engulfed in a hug. "Gah, fucking hell! I saw you like three days ago!" Katsuki whined. Elena just laughed before she was hugged back.

"I feel like I'm third wheeling." Another voice suddenly said. "Hitoshi?" Elena asked, pulling away from Katsuki only to see Shinso behind him. "I didn't see you! I'm sorry!" Elena said and hugged him too. "Don't worry about it, El." He said and rubbed her back. Katsuki sent Shinso a death glare, in which Shinso only shrugged off.

"I'm not waiting for those fuckers to arrive, I'm gonna go in." Elena said before she took her crop top and shorts off. She quickly began running towards the water, only to realize that she was the only one.

"Oi! Are you guys coming?" Elena asked, glaring at them. Shinso nodded and took his shirt off before following suite. Katsuki however, just stood there, frozen as his eyes were glued to Elena's body. She was wearing a red bikini that showcased her beautiful body. Katsuki snapped out of it. 'Why the fuck would I even do that?'

Elena groaned before she began walking into the water. "Dumbass." She mumbled and tripped him with her telekinesis before Aizawa had grabbed him.

"What the fuck was that for?!" Katsuki asked, rubbing his back. "Stop, staring and get fucking in!" Elena yelled and dived into the water.

As she came up above water, she was met with Shinso standing right in front of her. She smirked and lifted him up in the air with her telekinesis. "No- Elena! No!" Shinso yelled. "Oh, Elena, Yes!" Katsuki yelled, grabbing Elena before he tossed her in the water.

Shinso was dropped at the same time as Elena fell into the water. Aizawa walked into the water with a floaty and a parasol. He held the parasol above his head before sitting criss cross on the floaty to watch everything.

As Elena got out of the water, she looked at Katsuki with a glare before she tripped him again and let him fall into the water. Hitoshi laughed along with Elena before more laughs were heard.

Some of the other students in class had arrived. Denki, Mina, Eijiro, Jiro, Iida, Momo, Ojiro, Uraraka, and Izuku had arrived so far. They were missing Shoji, Aoyama, Todoroki, Sato, Tsuyu, Tokoyami and Sero.

"Hey Guys!!" Elena said, smiling. "Babes!!" Jiro and Mina yelled, running up to Elena and hugging her. Elena hugged them tightly. "I missed you guys!" Elena said, pulling away to look at them.

"We missed you!" Mina said, wiping a tear. After the small reunion with the whole class, the rest of the class came and everyone got dressed, or undressed.

Sato came with brownies and cakes, Momo came with sodas and water. "Now that everybody's here...let's go!" Elena yelled and ran towards the water. As seen here, Elena loves, swimming. It was one of her favorite things to do with Shinso when she was little. It was calming, but she loved the sea. She has always felt a special connection to the sea.

Just as Elena was about to jump into the water, she was picked up. "Oi! Let me down, Katsuki!" Elena yelled, smacking his head. "No." He said as he walked into the water with her on his shoulders.

Elena yelled curses at him as he went further into the water. "Hey...did I miss something with those two?" Denki asked Mina. Mina just looked at him dumbfounded before she walked into the water too. Shinso stood to the side, not knowing what to do. He didn't know the class, so he felt slightly left out.