2.GETTING THINGS DONE

EMORY's POV

I woke up to the sound of the alarm, it was 8:53 a.m and I check my phone screen for any important notifications, only to see one reminder that said *Three days to go* and I sigh, not really knowing how to react. I had already picked out my bridesmaids, who were of course my childhood besties, Anitaa and Amy, my maid of honour, Amara my sister and the flower girl was Annie, My niece from my cousin Lou. I had also helped picked out the dresses for them and even my parents had invited all the guests so last but definitely not the least, I had to pick my wedding dress. I decided to take a day off today.

I hop out of bed, freshen up and put on this outfit, which was very comfortable and easy to take off and put on, as I knew I would be trying on dresses today.

As I'm walking down the stairs to the kitchen I hear people talking, and by the voices I recognised my friends "OH HIII, I THOUGHT YOU GUYS COULDN'T COME" I say hugging them "Yeah we lied, we wanted to SURPRISE you but, I guess we were too loud an...

As I'm walking down the stairs to the kitchen I hear people talking, and by the voices I recognised my friends "OH HIII, I THOUGHT YOU GUYS COULDN'T COME" I say hugging them "Yeah we lied, we wanted to SURPRISE you but, I guess we were too loud and ruined the surprise ourselves"Amy said.

I laugh then we all sit down, and by all I meant, my two friends, Amara, mom and my two cousin sisters which had been staying over at our house for three days to help us out with wedding stuff. We eat breakfast and chat about things, mostly all about the wedding. When Lou notices that it was almost 10 a.m she gasps and we all got scared for a moment then she says "it's almost 10, people let's goooo!!" And we all quickly get our things and rush out the door.

Me, Amara, Anitaa and Amy sat in my HUMMER and Mom, Anna and Lou sat in my mom's G. I started driving to the best wedding dress shop in LA which happened to be only a few minutes away from our house so I drive fastly and we reach there in 30 minutes. We go inside, and, my eyes open wide, this place was a DREAM. The whole place seemed to had been decorated to a specific theme. It was the most beautiful place I had seen in days.

Then we were greeted so warmly by a beautiful woman, "Hello, Welcome welcome!! Aw, first things first I'm Chloe Cole and I'm the manager of 'Kleinfield', and secondly may I know who's the bride to beee?!" She asked us excitedly and the girls and m...

Then we were greeted so warmly by a beautiful woman, "Hello, Welcome welcome!! Aw, first things first I'm Chloe Cole and I'm the manager of 'Kleinfield', and secondly may I know who's the bride to beee?!" She asked us excitedly and the girls and mom look at me and I shyly reply, "That would be me, Miss Cole" she smiles "OH CONGRATULATIONS BEAUTIFUL, and please call me Chloe!" She says and I laugh and say "Ok Chloe, sooo should we get started or is there any other work we have to do?" Then Chloe says "No other work, come follow me" and we follow her to a private room, we had already booked one earlier.