5.SURPRISING MORNING

Emory's POV:

My eyes flutter open and I could feel the warmth of the blanket all around me. But the blanket felt way heavier than it did last night. And when I tried to move, I couldn't. It took me a solid couple of minutes to realise that it's because I have a giant veiny arm wrapped tightly around my waist and I could feel through the thin fabric of my jersey a muscular naked chest pressed against my back. I froze realising what type of a situation I was in. I started freaking out on not knowing what to do next and the fact that his grip was so tight didn't help at all. I try to calm myself down silently, with no movement and I take in two long deep breaths. I just lay there, next to him, trying to think what to do next.

I had gotten completely lost in searching for a plan to evacuate from his embrace. Soon, I realised that the warmth I was feeling wasn't just from the blanket but mostly from his hug. Something in me told me not to let go, this feeling in me urged me to stay there in his arms and just drift back to sleep and soon I found myself not being able to do so. I haven't even known this man for 24 hours but he made me feel so safe in his embrace. I didn't want him to let go, ever.

Never would I think that he would turn out to have this soft side but he had proved me entirely wrong because the longer I layed in his arms, the better and safer I felt. It was funny to think how just last night we were arguing on such stupid shit and the next morning he has me all cuddled up in his arms and body like he's about to lose me any moment now. Like he needed me to survive.I just lay there, appreciating his warm embrace. When the thought of getting out of bed came to my head, I just wanted to push it away, wishing that I had actually woken up at midnight so I could drift back to sleep in his arms comfortably, all wrapped up like a little burrito.

Despite it all though, I knew that I had to get up. So, I try to wiggle out of his large arms to which he responds by tightening his grip and moving his arm slightly above right under my chest. He's making this even harder. I try to move again and he groans pulling me closer as if we weren't already close enough.

God, that groan did things to me. You horny little bitch.

I knew I had no way out of this without actually waking him up so I close my eyes and sigh in defeat. 'Ok, Em you can do this' I mentally tell myself. I say in a soft whisper trying not to wake him up entirely. "Um-e-excuse me, Ry- I need to g-get up" I don't know why but I just can't bring myself to say his name. He takes a deep breath probably inhaling my scent. Suddenly he completely lets go of me and sits straight. I sit up too and turn away with my back facing him.

There was complete silence as Ryan realises what had just happened and he sighs "I-uh-I'm sorry, about um, that" he says in search for words to put up the right sentence and I just smile at how cute he sounded "It's ok, it wasn't intentional and, um, I didn't really mind" I say questioning my own self whether I just fucked up or not? Why the hell would you say that Emo-

He lets out a little laugh and my stomach churns. "You can go freshen up first" He breaks the silence and I stand up "No no you can go first." I say "Nah it's ok I gotta meet Jim, my trainer for some work so I need to take a shower. That'll take time." He justifying his previous sentence. "Oh ok ok cool." I say getting up and heading towards the washroom.

I come out after a few minutes and go into the closet. I take out an outfit for the day and get dressed. It was a bright sunny, warm day so I thought why not wear a simple short floral dress.