3.ALMOST

Emory's POV
I wake up, but this time, before the alarm, and I just stare at my ceiling for minutes, until the alarm rings. Then I get out of bed, connect my phone's bluetooth to my speaker and play some music to get the stress and nervousness off of me. I freshen up, then I go downstairs, and there were already so many people. I smile at them and they all smile back. "Mija, come, eat breakfast, then we'll get going." My mom says and so I sit down, and have breakfast. After that, we all get going to the hotel, where the wedding was taking place, to start getting ready for the BIG DAY.

When we get there, everything was ready, the decorations and all the people who would be helping us get ready were also there. I was scared and nervous but also excited. Then we go to our room, which the Garcias had already booked for us. It was a suite, the biggest one to be specific, honestly I wasn't surprised,I mean after all it is THE GARCIAS.

We go inside and sit for a while as it was still a bit too early to start getting ready, it was now 10:28 a

We go inside and sit for a while as it was still a bit too early to start getting ready, it was now 10:28 a.m and we were deciding on starting at 11:00 a.m as by 2:00 p.m we were suppose to be ready.

Then we just sat, chatted with each other and soon it was already 11 a.m so we start getting ready. After all the facial and bath thingys I finally sit down at the vanity table and the makeup artist comes to me asks me what I want. I'm not a big fan of makeup, even though it's very beautiful, I never felt like it suited me the way it did others. I told her to apply only light natural looking makeup. And by 12:04 we were done with makeup and all. It was now time to put on the dress. The main part.

Finally by the time everyone was ready it was 1:54 p.m just in time. And so since everything was done we drove to the church.

When we reached the church it was 2:27 and the wedding was suppose to be starting at 3:00 so I sit in a room which I never knew churches had. The room was just so elegant that I completely got lost in it and as I'm getting lost, my thoughts too start piling up. God is this right? I think to myself, Is he nice? Will he treat me nice? What if he CHEATS on me?! That's when I start freaking out and I stand up.

I felt so nervous and tense that I almost fainted but thankfully I hear my mother's sweet voice "Emory? Are you ok??" I turn behind and see her standing at the door. She could see through me so easily, she could see that I was going to tumble down any moment soon. So she holds me as she could see me tensed. Then she makes me sit.

"Emory, Darling  are you ok?" She asks me and just as I was about to answer the door opens and my father enters. He starts to get emotional seeing me in white and gets teary. The moment I see him like this I stand up and hug him tightly, tighter then I've ever hugged him before and he gives me a little laugh. Our mom stands up and smiles at us as she joins our hug. "I'm sorry honey, it's just that I'll miss you" he says and I smile at the both of them "Are you ok?" My mom asks, raising her eyebrows at the 'you' and I give her a little laugh "Yes Mama, was just getting nervous but since you guys are here I'm better now" I answer smiling at them.